Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

EnfalX

Recruit
I play normal game with ironman mod. And i was doing disrupt supply line quest . They were near to me then i saved game and exited . After some mins i open the game and they disappeared , they are not exist anymore . Probably after 10 days quest will be failed

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
I did what you said , keep working .Cya !

I mention my problem here aswell instead of writing a new report because it seems related.
The caravan I was supposed to disrupt was supposed to move from Ortysia to Sargot. I waited a few days at Sargot to begin with, after that I kept running between Ortysia and Sargot but could not find them.
The last 4 days I spent waiting outside Sargot, but they never showed up.
This mission has worked 2 times before so this was new to me.

I mention my problem here aswell instead of writing a new report because it seems related.
The caravan I was supposed to disrupt was supposed to move from Ortysia to Sargot. I waited a few days at Sargot to begin with, after that I kept running between Ortysia and Sargot but could not find them.
The last 4 days I spent waiting outside Sargot, but they never showed up.
This mission has worked 2 times before so this was new to me.
Can you send us the save file?

Back
Top Bottom