[The Armory] Post your smithing creations!

Users who are viewing this thread

Blacksmithing your companions increase their ability or yours, i wonder?

Theirs, however it is good to have them increase their level as well. Even if you don't want them to be the primary craftsperson, you can still unlock their perks to be more efficient in creating different types of metals or charcoal.

Theirs, however it is good to have them increase their level as well. Even if you don't want them to be the primary craftsperson, you can still unlock their perks to be more efficient in creating different types of metals or charcoal.
Cool but actually i have enough metarials but just not tier 4-5 crafting pieces for swords and spears. I unlocked lv50 perk which increasing %100 change for discovering a new piece while refining but still most of parts are missing and keep refining swords and wait days long is really boring

Blacksmithing your companions increase their ability or yours, i wonder?

Their. And you can setup their blacksmithing perks to. ...For me now I´m using all my companions for smelting(more crafting parts, more iron) and for charcoal.

Not the greatest weapon but great non the less!

These "special" weapons has own special receipte, or for example ...I forge 11x same weapon ...10x will be standard crafting swor and if i have luck 1 times will be "special" with name? ...Or how this "named" crafting works? Thx

Cool but actually i have enough metarials but just not tier 4-5 crafting pieces for swords and spears. I unlocked lv50 perk which increasing %100 change for discovering a new piece while refining but still most of parts are missing and keep refining swords and wait days long is really boring

You need fighting for loot, or buying high tier weapons and smelt them all for high tier iron.

So first here is my arming sword for walking around town and showing off my wealth and prestige
kAzwtEB.jpg

5Kid3hy.jpg

Then here are my actual combat weapons, my Long heavy couchable lance

CIenlJY.jpg

My bastard sword
FuMSkDO.jpg

And of course my dagger for finishing off opponents and my final resort during confined siege spaces
W1C6Wet.jpg

Had to go back to smithing because I don't know how to take pictures like you guys did

So first here is my arming sword for walking around town and showing off my wealth and prestige
kAzwtEB.jpg

5Kid3hy.jpg

Then here are my actual combat weapons, my Long heavy couchable lance

CIenlJY.jpg

My bastard sword
FuMSkDO.jpg

And of course my dagger for finishing off opponents and my final resort during confined siege spaces
W1C6Wet.jpg

Had to go back to smithing because I don't know how to take pictures like you guys did

Whow, If you didn´t use cheats or mods, smithing lvl 268 is pretty epic! I played every day..last days I do only smithing and I have problem to reach lvl 60. ... Do you have some epic style for smithing leveling, or you just do only smithing from launch day? :grin:

Whow, If you didn´t use cheats or mods, smithing lvl 268 is pretty epic! I played every day..last days I do only smithing and I have problem to reach lvl 60. ... Do you have some epic style for smithing leveling, or you just do only smithing from launch day? :grin:

I used 4x stamina mod because smelting 4 swords a day is silly.

idk, I'd fiddle deeper with creative compositions if the crafting was properly balanced, currently there's only a handful of useful things you can craft, among those some really Overpowered items that I don't really like using all that much...
Falx is just ridiculously overpowered, for instance. There are sword blades in T4 and T5 that do less dmg than a ****ing T1 iron blade, it's just mind boggling, really.

I got it in one hour without mods, simply Smith high damaging weapons, the lvls will rain

Has anyone managed to unlock the parts for two handed hammer yet? I've been getting parts for all sorts of weapons but not the mace.

(Side comment) I've stopped doing tournaments in some towns cause the rewards are my crafted weapons :p

I've got about 260 in smithing, and have had the head unlocked for ages, but not the shaft. Double parts for smelting (don't really get anything from it now). Mostly trying for 2 handed axe parts now. Can make 100k javelins (5 stack!), and have a decent 2 handed axe, but still not tier 5 pieces. Can make an all tier 5 one handed sword, and mostly tier 4/5 2 handed sword.

I love the star falchion blade, especially now I've unlocked the tier 4 version. Looks absolutely brutal and has huge damage and length, but play with the axe since it can hit multiple opponents.

A couple of stuff I am making in my current game (latest uptade, no mods nor cheating) to arm up my character and his relatives and companions.
Shortsword:
HWaEUDu.jpg

33uyOwm.jpg

This is for parading in the city and as main weaponry for my relatives and companions.
Longswords/Bastard swords (main weapon for me and my wife):
Kmf6iI5.jpg

w1Bh4oL.jpg

Those me and my wife uses in battle.
Lance:
PlweKa6.jpg

This weapon was precisely made for my wife. (She's Vlandian). It's much longer than Vlandia's lance and only slightly less damaging.
As secondary weapon for my character I use bow and the same I plan for Nathanos.
I don't plan to form my own Kingdom yet, I plan to advance in trader skill first.
And I must say I play on what other would consider suboptimal.
I don't use mods nor cheats, don't use companions for refining, all I do on my character (who has all refining perks) and noone else.
I prefer to stick to this model tbh.

Back
Top Bottom