[The Armory] Post your smithing creations!

Users who are viewing this thread

Hm, I use Tweaks for no smithing cap and faster exp gain. Does this count as cheating? I just hate grinding and very love smithing.
You don't need to cheat yet. Tier 1 javelin gives a ridiculous amount of XP. It is currently an exploit. Also the tier 1 pike two handed polearm is better than most polearms that are not lances until tier V I think. These both may just have been tiered wrong.

You don't need to cheat yet. Tier 1 javelin gives a ridiculous amount of XP. It is currently an exploit. Also the tier 1 pike two handed polearm is better than most polearms that are not lances until tier V I think. These both may just have been tiered wrong.
I know but I got tired of farming these every time I start a new game, praying to get exactly the parts that I need. Even with the tweaks, I got all parts at like day 500.

I know but I got tired of farming these every time I start a new game, praying to get exactly the parts that I need. Even with the tweaks, I got all parts at like day 500.
I think smelting related items to what you want also helps with pieces. For example I needed to smelt some cheap javelins to unlock the exploitable javelin tier 1.

I noticed (I am playing at beta) that you get parts of items of type irrevelant to what type of item you smelt or forge, but there's certain correlation between quality of forged/smelted item and chance to get parts.
I get axe, throwing axe or javelin parts while smelting swords and vice versa, though more if I smelt quality swords.
I also play with materials perks only as make everything myself.

Hello all!

Sorry for necroing a very old thread, but I still have not seen anybody try to replicate a thread like this. I have updated my OP with my finest creations, and I hope to see and hear about all of yours too!

Happy smithing!

John Frederick AKA Frederic

Back
Top Bottom