Need More Info the applications faced a problem

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.9
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Where did you buy the game? If it's Steam, contact Steam for a refund if it's Gog you should contact Gog, if it's Epic games, contact them. You can't say "pay it back" if you bought the game from any of these platforms. All these platforms are taking a cut out of the main price and even finalized payments are not ending up in TW's pocket right away.

For your main issue - life would be easier for you if you provide more information to people who will check the case.
Regardless, following the steps in this page mostly likely going to fix your issue.

ok i don't want any problem just help me and all will go well sorry for the aggressiveness of my title. When I open mount and blade it tells me "the application faced a problem ..." I still have not managed to open mount and blade. I did research but it kept saying that. Rotten you help me.

I'm not from Taleworlds' staff. Someone from the Support team will post the steps/statement in here but its 90% likely that they will first tell you to check
or

And if none of these work, they will ask you to upload a crash report and give the id in here so that they can see what's happening internally.

Hello, if the issue is persistent after following the crash checklist, please send us a Crash ID so we can further inspect the issue. You can have a look at this guide if you don't know how to send Crash ID.

Back
Top Bottom