Resolved The application faced a problem. We need to collectnecessary files to fix this problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.8.0
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2022-08-22_21.48.58_e4897e9213d27b06ca778244032bede6
Summary:The application faced a problem. We need to collectnecessary files to fix this problem.
How to Reproduce: In game after 30 hours of play
Have you used cheats and if so which: NEVER, NO MOD
Scene Name (if related): After help some one to take a castle.
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA RTX 2060
GPU Driver Version:31.0.15.1694
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600X Six-Core Processor 3.60 GHz
RAM: 16
Motherboard:MSI
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 1000/250

I cannnnn give you my save bbbut I don't knnow how.

PLEASE HELP ME!! IT'S THE BEST GAME OF MY ALL LIFE!!

I have the same problem, I’ve seen some suggested fixes on steam that work for a lot of people but no luck for me. I had played everyday since the new update then it broke last night and I can’t get it to work now. I have like 82 hours on my game rn and finally have made some solid progress and don’t want to have to restart

Estou com problema parecido i911100ti 16 dds4 3200mhz placa rtx 3080 Ti bios todas atualizada Windows 11 pro nao vai nem ferrando

same issue here, ive tried reinstalling, validating files, even playing with and without mods and ill still get this error, its been happening since i started playing almost year ago and nothing seems to fix it

Hello , same issue here for weeks can't reach the menu, here is the crash report ID :
2022-08-19_16.29.21_9112b38ce84721069b8e4fd315299f94

Thank you

Same here. 2022-08-26_23.04.15_6c90e5b38afe635406c9936a2bcf8264
No mod. Have been playing for 244 hours. Can't play for fluent 10 min now. It crashes no matter what I do. I bet it's because those tons of grains that troops carry.....Been struggling for 2 days now. This is really frustrating.

Since 1.7.2 resource loading for win7 and 8 seems to be very shaky and bug out a lot.
So if they don't fix this, it's basically unplayable below win10 for many.
Before 1.7.2 I didn't have any issues with the game for over a year. And since 1.7.2 it's freezing a lot.
And with 1.8 it got so bad, 2-3 clicks will freeze/crash the game.

Thank you but no such "language" directories in mine (I've never reached the game menu since reinstall :p ) .

I've had this the last few days. I've been leading an army, went into a city traded and when I exit it crashes.
it crashes regardless

Last edited:
TRY THIS IT MIGHT HELP

THANK YOU! I've been going crazy for four hours now. I just came back to play after a long time and spent a bunch of time getting mods only to find it crashed instantly. Then I spent a bunch of time going through my mods thinking I had an incompatible one only to find out that even with all of them disabled it still crashed, I deleted everything and re-installed and it still instantly crashed. I've been looking through support articles for hours now trying every solution, but deleting the language folders in all the modules has fixed it for me.

Back
Top Bottom