Need More Info "the application faced a problem. We need to collect necessary files to fix this problem"

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.7.2
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2022-05-30_11.15.54_53ea3ef7f733d63513ceed011bb05333
Summary:I Loaded into the game i start to move then "the application faced a problem. We need to collect necessary files to fix this problem" i sent it but i dont think it help This is the thing 2022-05-30_11.15.54_53ea3ef7f733d63513ceed011bb05333
How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which: NEVER
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

This crash did not happen in any vanilla build. Only occurred when mod count (including Native) is greater than 5. Probably a mod crash. If you can reproduce the issue in a new, un-modded and verified campaign please let us know!
Please note that we can’t support any modding-related issues. You can find more information about how to remove modifications here and more information about what we think about issues related to modding here.
Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Summary: 2022-06-02_20.19.53_3ff5dcb43ace8d7842a11a1a3bbd05fa
How to Reproduce: I'm having the same problem, started a new game and right after the combat tutorial, when I reach the first village and want to buy supplies, my game crashes and I get this notification: "We need to collect necessary files to fix this problem"
Have you used cheats and if so which: Never, in any game except Sims, for that matter.
Scene Name (if related): Village supply buying tutorial
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Back
Top Bottom