Version number
e1.6.4
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.

DanyX3M

Recruit
Summary:hello everyone After Long time when i buy bannerlord at the Day One i wanna come back ti the game because before there was a loro of bugs and now i think some of them Will Be fixed but...After have reinstalled all the game and have uodated untill 1.6.4 now i can't start ti launch the game because show me the error:

The application faced a problem. We need to collect necessary files to fix this problem.​

And then Say me the Launcher stopper working.
I have read a lot of tutorial of this problem and try all: clean saved game reinstall all the files unistall the old mod...nothing the game not start and i' m a lot afraid and angry because can' t play...Help me please i have bought at the Day One by Steam
How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: AMD R9 Fury X 4gb HBM
GPU Driver Version: the latest version
CPU: Intel i5 4690K
RAM: 16gb
Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 2 SSD 500gb

Were you able to see the crash uploader tool? If you can upload your crash to us we can check it out. Please don't forget to copy the Crash ID and write it here so that we can find it.
More info about the crash uploader tool can be found here.
Have you checked out these threads about our Crash Checklist and Common Issues and Workarounds? They can help you find a solution as well.
Could you also try deleting the files of the config folder located under the games folder in documents? You can try to move them to another directory if you don't want to delete.

Back
Top Bottom