The AoFI source code

Users who are viewing this thread

HULKSMASH said:
Is anyone gonna pick this up?
I would if I knew well enough.

We could all learn :razz:, but it would be amazing if the AoFI Community actually learned a bit and picked it up. It would be one of the first few mods to be played and made by the players themselves :grin:

If you guys are interested I would gladly learn things here and there if we are to work together as a team.

Von Strauss said:
HULKSMASH said:
Is anyone gonna pick this up?
I would if I knew well enough.

We could all learn :razz:, but it would be amazing if the AoFI Community actually learned a bit and picked it up. It would be one of the first few mods to be played and made by the players themselves :grin:

If you guys are interested I would gladly learn things here and there if we are to work together as a team.
Well, I can tweak the system files around a bit,  but no actual coding.

THX SHREDZ, ALSO FOR THIS.
I WILL UPDATE 1755 ALSO WITH THE LAST GREAT STUFF YOU ADDED.
AND I WILL START A MULTIPLAYER ALSO. AS YOU KNOW, I NEVER DID NOT TO DISTURB YOUR MP MOD.
LET ME KNOW IF YOU EVER WANT TO START A SERVER AGAIN, AND I WILL QUIT MINE, IF YOU REQUEST.
MY TEAM AND ME WANT TO HONOR YOUR WORK CREATING A NEW TAVERN COMPANION, SCHREDZORZ....LET ME KNOW HOW YOU WANT HIM DONE.
THX CIAO
GABRILDURO

sgccode9 said:
Could the code be used to make the features of the game single player?  Possible?

Yeah. Though if you're doing singleplayer, you may as well start over and make it from scratch using AoFI's models and textures.

Azrooh said:
sgccode9 said:
Could the code be used to make the features of the game single player?  Possible?
Yeah. Though if you're doing singleplayer, you may as well start over and make it from scratch using AoFI's models and textures.
You can use my 1755 Old Frontier mod, but it is based on old AoFI. Plus, I changed many things to indians stuff, and still need to make cannons work on SP.

sgccode9 said:
Yeah, I've been playing it, quite fun.  Looking forward to future progress.
I WILL UPLOAD V. 2.2 TOMORROW, AND I PUT A TAVERN COMPANION, A HESSIAN JAEGER NAMED...---SHREDZORZ!!!
SO PEOPLE WILL NOT FORGET HIM EASILY :grin: :grin: :grin:

GABRILDURO said:
sgccode9 said:
Yeah, I've been playing it, quite fun.  Looking forward to future progress.
I WILL UPLOAD V. 2.2 TOMORROW, AND I PUT A TAVERN COMPANION, A HESSIAN JAEGER NAMED...---SHREDZORZ!!!
SO PEOPLE WILL NOT FORGET HIM EASILY :grin: :grin: :grin:

Cool.

I have wondered why you use caps all the time :razz:

crodio said:
i know some guy who is going to create a mod based in the 1810 revolutoins in south america, so i think he would aprecciate this.
lalalaal

Sere yo, maestro?
jaja si, tienes razon crodio, recien acabo de enterarme de esto
gracia Shredzorz

Am I, Master?
haha yes you are right crodio, I just learned recently that
thanks Shredzorz  :grin: :grin: :grin: :wink: :cool:

Back
Top Bottom