The Anime/Manga Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

I started watching that because of you guys. It's so random and funny.

Yuuko x Mai OTP

I successfully predicted that those two could become a thing. My gaydar's off the charts.

The comedy is gold, but when the animations are also made with an extraordinary high budget the show becomes god tier. Although majority of the jokes are hit-or-miss, they take everything to the extremes so not a single part of any episode is boring. Maybe except that single scene about two wooden cubes in a zeppelin, but that was kind of an experimental part to try a different sense of humor.

I knew there was a reason that Kekkaishi stuck in my mind so many years after I first watched it. It's not just great, it's goddamn masterpiece. Whatever that show lacked in originality it made up with fantastic style.

So far I've started Plastic Memories, Kekkai Sensen, Unlimited Babe Works S2, Owari no Seraph, Arslan Senki, Wakaranai Ken S2, OreGairu S2, Denpa Kyoushi, Shokugeki no Souma and Dugeon Pick-Up.

I'd say Arslan Senki looks very promising, straight up medieval fantasy adventure story. Had a very enjoyable first episode.
Hadn't heard anything about Kekkai Sensen before starting to watch it. However I was pleasantly surprised. For some reason I got a bit of a Ergo Proxy feel from it, might be that the MC reminds me a bit of the Male Protag of Ergo Proxy.

Denpa Kyoushi's manga is currently stuck in the most boring arc in the history of crappy shonen manga.

OreGairu is best Gairu, 8man best grill, etc.

Who's your subber for Arslan? Was interested in that.

Currently about to rewatch HSDxD before starting BoinG BorN.

DanMachi = Das ist gut.

I'd only watch Souma for Niku.

There was an anime series, but I can't recall what was it called. It was about huge burrower bugs laying waste to Earth, and the protagonist was deep frozen because of some illness before the bug affair, and it starts with the military trying to save a bunch of caskets with such frozen people in them. It was a pretty depressing setting, and might have involved big military robots (I'm not sure about that, though). I also remember piles of bug**** with human faces visible in it. Does anyone recognize it?

The VNs aren't bad. If you don't want 18+ look for the Realta Nua version of FSN.

Kazzan said:
HorribleSubs for pretty much everything. I get them off that cat site.
Except Oregairu, commie subs ftw!

FF**** you, FFFtw.

:razz:

I guess I'll have to HS Arslan then. Thanks!

Watching Parasyte.

Extremely good, pretty faithful to the manga, which was amazing.

Love the character evolution the most, how the main char is a pussyfag in the beginning, but later on in the story, after certain....events, he has become so cold and...well, logical and dangerous.

Back
Top Bottom