The Anime/Manga Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

1364548773393.jpg

Started to watching Inu To Hasami Wa Tsukaiyo and it looks like funny enough.

Been watching Azumanga Daioh. Highly recommend it.

Also Golden Time should update faster. And the anime should have Kitamura Eri voice Kaga Kouko.

Why can't we have nice things?

http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/dark-souls-priscilla-doujinshi-r8256

At first thought meh, when I opened your spoiler. I never watch anything new really. THen saw S&W s3...I am a Hero as well, but thats not so special.

Then saw the last one and now I am cautious. Fake?

Punishment said:
Two things I despise entirely: The grab animation on the Burning Titans, and the Gay Titans.
The grab animation is instant, instead of letting you be able to dodge it. The gay running titans never stop running if you latch onto their front, basically screwing you. And their turn radius isn't limited, so there no way to safely get out of it.

Stop forcing me to die. Let me die if I allow myself to be swarmed, or screw up a maneuver, but not this buggy crap.

Sartek said:

Totally fake.

Spice & Wolf S3 is less likely than a new Haruhi AND a new Lucky Star.

Little Busters was done by JC Staff, not Kyoto Animation.

and finally... check the note at the bottom.

If you really want a good chart, http://www.anichart.net is your best bet. It goes up to Winter 2014 I think.

Speaking of: Hot damn Mouretsu Pirates movie. :U

Tuckles said:
Sartek said:

Totally fake.

Oddly, I glimpsed at it, saw Cross†Channel and Tsukihime. Chuckled, while crying inside, as it'll never happen.

EDIT: Come to thin of it, there are at least three seris I plan to watch this Summer. Madness, I know. I'l probably end up watching ten or so, but eh, details.

Fate/Prisma Ilya
Rozen Maiden (Squees, etc. RM was my first ever anime)
Choujigen Game Neptune
and prolly Watamote as well.

Tuckles said:
Also, are you SURE you don't want to watch Free!?

It's KyoAni!
What the ****. I just watched that. I... don't know what to say, I guess I want to get back into swimming? Not because the obviously bishied kind of guys doing it, but because it reminded me of when I used to swim and ****.
Anyways, the animation was really good and the OST as well, I guess the fujoshi are getting some love this season. I also loved the ****storm it created in /a/.

I can't wait for Bakemonogatari oh yissssss.

Kevlar said:
This camera is making it impossible  :mad:
You can change the camera pressing "C". I use the "TPS/FPS" one, it's comfortable and ****.

Back
Top Bottom