The All-Knowing FAQ(Companion and Kingdom Management section added.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey , im a new player and im trying out this mod , but everytime i try to load it , it gives me an error that says

Unable to Open Texture File  Textures/pop_flameberge.dds

what should i do? :neutral:

Sounds like a bad install try reinstalling the mod and if it doesn't work then most likely you'll have to re-download the mod and then reinstall.

I've never read the Berserk manga, so if this question sounds stupid thats why. Whats the deal with all the blue smoke puck fires off during battle, does he do damage or does he heal friendlies around him? And if he is a healer and I give him a weapon will he still heal?

Yea he will still heal if you give him a weapon.  Please don't though it just looks silly.  The blue smoke used to have a duel purpose of healing friendlies close and knocking down close enemies but it was screwing up the game so now it just heals.

The Gattsu song is pretty cool as well.  I think I have it only play while you wander Midland territory right now.  But I could add it to some other instances.  I check the frequency of tell me why as well.

What did you mean by 'cannot start a kingdom till Casca is healed'?
By capturing a town to store some men soon after the Eclipse I've started getting some NPC's joining me and all that razz, though the whole business does seem somewhat buggy.

Danny-Q said:
What did you mean by 'cannot start a kingdom till Casca is healed'?
By capturing a town to store some men soon after the Eclipse I've started getting some NPC's joining me and all that razz, though the whole business does seem somewhat buggy.

He meant that until you completed the 'healing Casca quest' you wont have Kingdom management. In other words, you can't be a King, assign your NPC companions to become lords etc until you finish that quest. Best you can be before that is either to be some other Kingdom's lackey, a claimant supporter or a rebel who can't assign lords to fief nor make peace with any of the kingdoms.

Note: Don't capture Farnese until you finish slaying 40 ghost parties and talked to Rodrick who'll give you the capture Farnese quest. If you captured her before that, it'll be bugged and you wont be able to heal Casca. Just a heads up until the bug is fixed.

Back
Top Bottom