The Adventures of Gilbert Tigerclaw - Youtube series

Users who are viewing this thread

Outlawed

Sergeant Knight
Disclaimer:
Back in 09 I joined a clan called PRT. My first ever clan in competitive Warband.
It's leader was the most honorable and just figure in the Warband community in my eyes; Tigerclaw. He taught me the very basics and for that I am grateful.
This series spawned from a character inspired by Tigerclaw and is dedicated to him.

adventurestitle.png

backstory.png

Calradia was once a unified Empire. One ruler of the long line of leaders of the house Tigerclaw, however, was becoming a lazy, old, fat, useless man. (much like King Haralus)
In response Kings, Sultans and Khans emerged, creating their own realms and seeking their own fortunes. The empire was no more, and the last emperor of Calradia was killed, and soon forgotten.
Many years later, the name Tigerclaw, like the emperor was forgotten. Yet it still remained a house of Swadia. Today, Calradia grows tired and old of war and what comes with it. It has become what the old Calrad Empire was before it collapsed, only now, ruled by several power and money hungry leaders rather than one.

Gilbert Tigerclaw is the last true heir of the house Tigerclaw. He hears and reads about a time when the Calrad Empire was prosperous and peaceful. A time when Calrad was fending off exterior threats from Nord and Balion. The Calradians where united then. Gilbert wants to see that time come again and so he has set out to unify Calradia and create once again the Calrad Empire. He will travel the land, find companions to help him reach his glorious and honorable goal.

The road to unity will not be easy. While Gilbert is a great fighter and tactician, he must improve his relations with lords of the tattered realm. He must increase his renown through honor and honor alone. He shant kill the innocent, or rob the poor. He shant capture prisoners or ransom them. He shant traffic people or sell slaves. He shall be honorable.

For Gilbert, the means to an end matter, because his goal if ever achieved is only as important as the path he took to reach it.

links.png

Click for Playlist.
Click for Show Page.
Click for Youtube Page

episodes.png

Next episode Airs: October 21st 2012
A Youtube Let's Play series brought to you by:
GD Gaming

Back
Top Bottom