The Academy of Modern Military Warfare - Launching January 8th!

Users who are viewing this thread

The Academy of Modern Military Warfare
“The Screeching Cadets”

Good day, everyone. I am Statham, a Commissioned Officer in the 7th Regiment of Foot. I am volunteering to lead a small Academy that will teach people how to form a unit correctly, and how to act, both as a Non Commissioned Officer, and a Commissioned one. They will take place in the form of one hour Steam Group chats. The Academy of Modern Military Warfare promises the following:

• How the UK Military operated during the years 1750-2010.
• How the US Military operated during the years 1850-2010.
• How to act and control your unit as an Officer.
• Various ranks in US and UK Militaries, and their Responsibilities.
• Proper Unit Sizing, and Unit Discipline.
• How to test men to see if appointing them to a high position is a good idea.

Lessons will start on the 8th of January.
10:00 PM EST - North American Class
12:00 PM GMT - European Class

Lessons will be taught on Saturdays and Sundays.

The following shows the benefits of passing grades:

Total Pass – High chance of being a Commissioned Officer in a unit hosted by myself.
High Recommendation to any other unit you join.
Information on Operation Zulu.

Partial Pass – High chance of being a Senior Non Commissioned Officer in a unit hosted by myself.
Recommendation to any other unit you join.
Slight Information on Operation Zulu.

Partial Fail – High chance of being a Junior Non Commissioned Officer in a unit hosted by myself.
Recommendation to any other unit you join.

Total Fail – High chance of being a Recruit in a unit hosted by myself.
No Recommendation to any other unit you join.

To sign up, you need to fill in the following:

"I, ___, agree to be taught by Statham in the Academy of Modern Military Warfare. I agree to remain silent during lessons, and only to interrupt if the situation is important. I will come to the classes that are meant for my area, and I will stay with Statham until the end of the semester."

Signature
Code:
[url=http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,149769.0.html][IMG]http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/8452/vmi2.png[/IMG][/url]

Cadets
Rethmeier
Faewulf
Draco Wrath
Drunkard (?)
Herr_Thomas
Hillariousman
Crowley
William
Madf11

"I, Rethmeier, agree to be taught by Statham in the Academy of Modern Military Warfare. I agree to remain silent during lessons, and only to interrupt if the situation is important. I will come to the classes that are meant for my area, and I will stay with Statham until the end of the semester."

"Jag ska låta mig bli tränad av ers excellens men detta endast för att kolla hur bra du faktiskt är Herr.Statham" I guess i could attend one training or two.

"I, Draco Wrath (Of the 42nd), agree to be taught by Statham in the Academy of Modern Military Warfare. I agree to remain silent during lessons, and only to interrupt if the situation is important. I will come to the classes that are meant for my area, and I will stay with Statham until the end of the semester."

And i hope my ways were changed, i was not a disciplined man of fire a week ago, but now i am...

hey is there anyway i can get a copy and paste version of this cause i am not sure if i will be able to attend all of them

Unfortunately, it wouldn't be fair for everyone else who attended the lesson, but I could try and see if I can have people come to me for the lesson, if they missed one.

I, Drunkard (also of the 42nd), agree to yaddablahblahblah, even though you banned me, because I may as well.

Will lessons include shooting deserters?

"I, Herr_Thomas, agree to be taught by Statham in the Academy of Modern Military Warfare. I agree to remain silent during lessons, and only to interrupt if the situation is important. I will come to the classes that are meant for my area, and I will stay with Statham until the end of the semester."

I, Hillariousman(of the 7th, and 1stEPI) , agree to be taught by Statham in the Academy of Modern Military Warfare. I agree to remain silent during lessons, and only to interrupt if the situation is important. I will come to the classes that are meant for my area, and I will stay with Statham until the end of the semester.

"I,Crowley, agree to be taught by Statham in the Academy of Modern Military Warfare. I agree to remain silent during lessons, and only to interrupt if the situation is important. I will come to the classes that are meant for my area, and I will stay with Statham until the end of the semester."

But i will maybe come on the amercian ;D the europeen maybe are to early. ( is the euro morning or night??)

ZeetON said:
But i will maybe come on the amercian ;D the europeen maybe are to early. ( is the euro morning or night??)
12:00 PM GMT - European Class
It's neither, its noon :wink:
If you go during the american one you will be up at about 3-4AM depending on where you live. So I think the European one fits in alot better

Back
Top Bottom