The 95th Regiment of Foot Aka 95th Rifles (Skirms/Arty/Line)[EU] *Recruiting*

Users who are viewing this thread

saskid98 said:
Name: Callum
Steam ID (Or a link to your profile page): SASKID98
Nationality: English
Experience in the game before: I was in a regiment a while ago (and I've read all of the Sharpe books :razz:)
Do you understand the rules of the Regiment?: Yep

Read the Sharpe books pretty much gets you in! i'll add you on steam this evening

If your interested we also have a NaS regiment found here https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=342410.new#new

Name:Murray
Steam ID (Or a link to your profile page):MG2910
Nationality:Brittish
Experience in the game before:razz:layed for around 6 months (This wont affect your application, I just want to get an idea)
Do you understand the rules of the Regiment? Yes I always play responsibly and follow the rules of the server.

ManwithMusket2000 said:
Experience in the game before:razz:layed for around 6 months (This wont affect your application, I just want to get an idea)
Do you understand the rules of the Regiment? Yes I always play responsibly and follow the rules of the server.

Tried to add you but couldn't find you, could you add [95th]Kilidath

Kilidath said:
ManwithMusket2000 said:

I found you on steam but it says you have too many friends so I tried to join the 95th rifles group but it is invite only...

ManwithMusket2000 said:
Kilidath said:
ManwithMusket2000 said:

I found you on steam but it says you have too many friends so I tried to join the 95th rifles group but it is invite only...

Hey Man yeah, sorry, try adding me again

Name: lassana
Steam ID (Or a link to your profile page): https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?action=profile
Experience in the game before: 2 months in regular battles
Do you understand the rules of the Regiment? Yes I do understand the rules
[/quote]

dailyhacker2003 said:
Name: lassana
Steam ID (Or a link to your profile page): https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?action=profile
Experience in the game before: 2 months in regular battles
Do you understand the rules of the Regiment? Yes I do understand the rules
Hi, the link it to my profile here on talesworld do you have another?

Kilidath said:
ManwithMusket2000 said:
Kilidath said:
ManwithMusket2000 said:

Still saying the same... I would really like to join the regiment though

Name:[Propaganda]
Steam ID (Or a link to your profile page):[http://steamcommunity.com/id/ipropaganda/]
Nationality:[English]
Experience in the game before: Have only been in 2 regiments little amount of regiment experience
Do you understand the rules of the Regiment? I do

ManwithMusket2000 said:
Kilidath said:
ManwithMusket2000 said:
Kilidath said:
ManwithMusket2000 said:

Still saying the same... I would really like to join the regiment though

Ok, could you try reaching out to [95th]WIZEMAN2, he is my second in command at the moment.

ThePurpleDragon45 said:
Name:[Propaganda]
Steam ID (Or a link to your profile page):[http://steamcommunity.com/id/ipropaganda/]
Nationality:[English]
Experience in the game before: Have only been in 2 regiments little amount of regiment experience
Do you understand the rules of the Regiment? I do

Hi, Accepted i will try to add you this evening, or if possible please add [95th]WIZEMAN2

Name: Screek
Steam ID (Or a link to your profile page): ' Screek (Woof) '
Experience in the game before: So I've only got a few hours in M&B but I've been watching videos on it for literally years and I'd say I know how events operate on the whole and the discipline that is required. Also I think my aim is decent
Do you understand the rules of the Regiment? Yes :smile:

screek said:
Experience in the game before: So I've only got a few hours in M&B but I've been watching videos on it for literally years and I'd say I know how events operate on the whole and the discipline that is required. Also I think my aim is decent

Accepted

Kilidath said:
screek said:

Accepted

Cheers

[Name: sharpendkill
Steam ID http: sharpendkill
Experience in the game before: for a handful of months I role played as line infantry with the 32nd regiment of foot, I currently do not have a microphone and I hope this is not a problem, cheers   
Do you understand the rules of the Regiment? yes

Name: Kyle
Steam: bungholeripper9
Experience: probably 100 hours on napoleonic war, and about a few months in a regiment as primarily line infantry a couple years ago
Nation: American, est. if previous post about 7 gmt being the average time for events it shouldn't be to much an issue although I normally go in to work around that time on weekend though
Rules: I understand

sharpendkill said:
[Name: sharpendkill
Steam ID http: sharpendkill
Experience in the game before: for a handful of months I role played as line infantry with the 32nd regiment of foot, I currently do not have a microphone and I hope this is not a problem, cheers   
Do you understand the rules of the Regiment? yes

accepted

brownzone said:
Name: Kyle
Steam: bungholeripper9
Experience: probably 100 hours on napoleonic war, and about a few months in a regiment as primarily line infantry a couple years ago
Nation: American, est. if previous post about 7 gmt being the average time for events it shouldn't be to much an issue although I normally go in to work around that time on weekend though
Rules: I understand

Accepted

Dear Both I am out on leave for a bite Could you add dooomninja, [95th]WIZEMAN2 or  [95th]Emil to steam, This will sort you out with your tags and times as well as team speak details

Name: Flexedpig999 (Flexed for short)

Steam ID (Or a link to your profile page): http://steamcommunity.com/id/Flexedpig999/

Nationality: UK
Experience in the game before: 800 hours, used to be in the 32nd for just under a year and for a short period a LCpl. but left as I lost interest in the game.
Do you understand the rules of the Regiment? Yes

Flexedpig99 said:
Name: Flexedpig999 (Flexed for short)

Steam ID (Or a link to your profile page): http://steamcommunity.com/id/Flexedpig999/

Nationality: UK
Experience in the game before: 800 hours, used to be in the 32nd for just under a year and for a short period a LCpl. but left as I lost interest in the game.
Do you understand the rules of the Regiment? Yes

Someone will add you and sort you out with tags shortly.

Back
Top Bottom