The 95th Regiment of Foot Aka 95th Rifles (Skirms/Arty/Line)[EU] *Recruiting*

Users who are viewing this thread

Name: Andrew
Steam ID (Or a link to your profile page): bacrovsky
Nationality: Czech
Experience in the game before: 90 hours in Mount and Blade, of which are cca 50 in Napoleonic Wars
Do you understand the rules of the Regiment? Yes, I do.

Bacr001 said:
Name: Andrew
Steam ID (Or a link to your profile page): bacrovsky
Nationality: Czech
Experience in the game before: 90 hours in Mount and Blade, of which are cca 50 in Napoleonic Wars
Do you understand the rules of the Regiment? Yes, I do.

I have just tried looking for you and cannot find that name could you add http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197970547040/

Name: Thijs
Steam ID (Or a link to your profile page): colaaddict1 (I know, dont ask.)
Nationality: Dutch
Experience in the game before: In NW pretty much zero. Just picked it up a few days ago. But overal I'd say 50 hours
Do you understand the rules of the Regiment? Yes.

TP-Thor said:
Name: Thijs
Steam ID (Or a link to your profile page): colaaddict1 (I know, dont ask.)
Nationality: Dutch
Experience in the game before: In NW pretty much zero. Just picked it up a few days ago. But overal I'd say 50 hours
Do you understand the rules of the Regiment? Yes.

I'll add you a little later today

First I want to ask, when do you have events and practice, and how long do these usually last?

Name: Joel
Steam ID (Or a link to your profile page): TheRealKatos (My steam name is Katos though)
Nationality: Finnish
Experience in the game before: Pretty little to be honest, I have played Vanilla Warband a lot, but not that much NW. I have line battle experience from this one HL2 mod, named Battle Grounds 2
Do you understand the rules of the Regiment? Yes

Katos said:
First I want to ask, when do you have events and practice, and how long do these usually last?

Name: Joel
Steam ID (Or a link to your profile page): TheRealKatos (My steam name is Katos though)
Nationality: Finnish
Experience in the game before: Pretty little to be honest, I have played Vanilla Warband a lot, but not that much NW. I have line battle experience from this one HL2 mod, named Battle Grounds 2

Training is on Tuesday 7PM GMT run for 30 mins- 1 hour

Events are Thursday to Sunday 7pm and typically last an hour, we do sometimes do training  either prior or post the event.

Name: Shaun
Steam ID (Or a link to your profile page): DFOShaun or Gamershaun
Nationality: Scottish
Experience in the game before: I play a little every play always as a Rifle

DFOShaun said:
Name: Shaun
Steam ID (Or a link to your profile page): DFOShaun or Gamershaun
Nationality: Scottish
Experience in the game before: I play a little every play always as a Rifle

I'll add you later today

Name:Cutlar
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198139494554/
Nationality:American
Experience in the game before: i have played mount and blade warband for 205 hours, not sure how many of those were on napoleon but I know its ALOT
Do you understand the rules of the Regiment? yes, and i know i am young but please consider it.

Fibwick said:
Name:Cutlar
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198139494554/
Nationality:American
Experience in the game before: i have played mount and blade warband for 205 hours, not sure how many of those were on napoleon but I know its ALOT
Do you understand the rules of the Regiment? yes, and i know i am young but please consider it.

Are out times going to be ok with you?

Sunday is perfect, most other day's i will not be available, also is the teamspeak on skype or some other program?

Name: Callum
Steam ID (Or a link to your profile page): SASKID98
Nationality: English
Experience in the game before: I was in a regiment a while ago (and I've read all of the Sharpe books :razz:)
Do you understand the rules of the Regiment?: Yep

Back
Top Bottom