The 95th Regiment of Foot Aka 95th Rifles (Skirms/Arty/Line)[EU] *Recruiting*

Users who are viewing this thread

ReesyDuvet said:
Name: Rees
Steam Profile Name: Duvet
Nationality: English
Experience in the game before: well I had played for about 6 months in the 120th regiment, though had to leave as I started an ironic job, this was about a year ago, now that things aren't as busy for me I'm hoping to get back into it by joining another rifles regiment :smile:
Do you understand the rules of the regiment? Yes

Apologies for late response I will add you or my 2nd in command will as I am away for a while

Name: Antonio
Steam ID (Or a link to your profile page): STEAM_0:1:28604738
Nationality: Croatian
Experience in the game before: (This wont affect your application, I just want to get an idea) Hundreds of hours on singleplayer mods (off steam). Maybe 90 hours on NW (on steam).
Do you understand the rules of the Regiment? Yes.

Scooby455 said:
Experience in the game before: (This wont affect your application, I just want to get an idea) Hundreds of hours on singleplayer mods (off steam). Maybe 90 hours on NW (on steam).

My second in command will add you today is he doesn't could you try adding [95th]Egmond to steam?

Kilidath said:
Scooby455 said:

My second in command will add you today is he doesn't could you try adding [95th]Egmond to steam?

Done.

Right then!

Name: Verbluffen
Steam ID (Or a link to your profile page): Verbluffen
Nationality: Canadian
Experience in the game before: I've had M&B since the last free weekend, bought NW a week ago and enjoying myself very much.
Do you understand the rules of the Regiment? Quite clearly, if I say so myself.

Verbluffen said:
Right then!

Name: Verbluffen
Steam ID (Or a link to your profile page): Verbluffen
Nationality: Canadian
Experience in the game before: I've had M&B since the last free weekend, bought NW a week ago and enjoying myself very much.
Do you understand the rules of the Regiment? Quite clearly, if I say so myself.

Hey Man sorry for late reply I'll get egmond to add you is he doesn't please add [95th]Egmond to steam he will sort you out

Name Matthew

Steam ID KingChirpa

Age 14

Nationality American

Bought it and played since 10/31/15

Do you understand the rules of the regiment Yes I do!

KingChirpa said:
Name Matthew

Steam ID KingChirpa

Age 14

Nationality American

Bought it and played since 10/31/15

Do you understand the rules of the regiment Yes I do!

Are you ok with the 95th being a EU regiment?

As long as the times aren't to crazy then yes it would be ok. One question do I get to choose my area of specialty?

KingChirpa said:
As long as the times aren't to crazy then yes it would be ok. One question do I get to choose my area of specialty?

times would be 2pm for you and we have events Thursday till Sunday, you don't have to attend all events

Tom
Tom
Steam ID: tommy1381
Nationality:English
Experience in the game before: looking to progress with a rifles Regiment, as iam a bit of a dead eye, but saw this one and it took my eye, iam very active and have had other experiences with other regiments. 
Do you understand the rules of the Regiment: yeah all of them

can you add me on steam if you think I van join,
All the best,Tom

KingChirpa said:
Ok that's perfect.

Hi man do you have a link toyour steam account having issues finding you.

Tommyp123 said:
Tom
Tom
Steam ID: tommy1381
Nationality:English
Experience in the game before: looking to progress with a rifles Regiment, as iam a bit of a dead eye, but saw this one and it took my eye, iam very active and have had other experiences with other regiments. 
Do you understand the rules of the Regiment: yeah all of them

can you add me on steam if you think I van join,
All the best,Tom

I have tried to find you do you have a link to you steam profile?

Back
Top Bottom