The 4 main reasons why I'm gonna stop playing

Users who are viewing this thread

Different people have different opinions about what's considered playable and what is not. No need to be a duck to those give criticism. Were this not a MnB title, I would be the first in line to **** on it for charging this price for EA.

A ton of EA titles sit in limbo with the Devs not doing anything, Bannerlord is exactly how EA should be done. Theres nothing wrong with providing feedback, in fact that should be encouraged. But people expecting a finished product, and wanting to quit because its not, bought into the game for the wrong reason.

The main reason to stop playing is that the game is in a very unfinished state and simply needs a lot more work.

I'm glad Taleworlds have let us have the game early, but we have to wait for them to get the content and systems hammered down.

People aren't saying it's EA. You're saying it. You agreed that it's EA when you paid for it. You agreed to receive an unfinished product.

Thats pretty much what it comes down too. Its fine if you think its been in Development too long for EA, but the reality is that thats the state of the game, and they were clear about that. If you don't think its right, don't buy the game/support it. They didn't try to trick anybody with the state of the game, they said before it launched that there would be numerous unfinished aspects

I think I'm quite old myself but fine. I just have 1 caravan in charge of my 80 steward 80 trade companion. I wasn't earning a lot from it either, (considering what I was earning from all my cities and castles). It had like 90 men strong, but after the update, the number descended to 30 and got captured right away, and then again.

I know EA, I don't have any problems with bugs, I don't like the fact that they changed something for the worst, it should be the other way around.
If you Know EA as u said you do, then you must know that NONE of the changes are 100% locked to further modifications.

Workshops, caravans, tournaments... nothing escapes the nerf bat. It's almost like they have daily meetings on how to make the game worse. The game was actually more enjoyable before they started "fixing" things.

Back
Top Bottom