The 33rd Regiment of Foot is looking for new recruits(Line, Lights&Cavalry)

Users who are viewing this thread

Greetings reader we are the 33rd Regiment of Foot and we are looking for new recruits.We are a large regiment but we want to expand our numbers even more.
Our regiment consists of Light company, No.2 Company, No.3 Company, No.4 Company and Cavalry Company

NOTE:The Lights are invitational only, due to their standards for skill being high. If you think your good enough, show them what your made of on the battlefield and on our Groupfighting Server!

SCHEDULE
-------------------------------------------
Mondays:33rd Internal Event
Tuesdays:Free
Wednesdays:Conquest Event
Thursdays:Free
Saturdays:Line Only Event(After the event we play other MW modules)
Sundays:Normal Line Battle(All Companies)
---------------------------------------------
If you are interested in joining or have any questions that would like them to be answered add: Me, [33rd]Flashcoms497,[33rd]Kincaid
[33rd]Tylerus on Steam

We also host a 2v2 duel ladder internal event for more information about it add [33rd]Spoons

Hello,

Please use the appropriate board for regiments advertising. Just moved it to the right place.
Furthermore, you may want to have a look if the 33rd Regiment name is not already taken, I remember some other people using  :wink:.

Anyway, good luck with your regiment !

Ra'Jiska said:
Hello,

Please use the appropriate board for regiments advertising. Just moved it to the right place.
Furthermore, you may want to have a look if the 33rd Regiment name is not already taken, I remember some other people using  :wink:.

Anyway, good luck with your regiment !

He's a member of the same 33rd you mentioned, I don't think he was aware we've moved to FSE.

Back
Top Bottom