OSP Fantasy 3D Art The 2by4 of Death > Released!

Users who are viewing this thread

phennexion

Recruit
Hey all :smile:

I know it's not very pretty but it sure is fun to use! hehe. This is my 2nd mod and im finnally gettin the hang of it :smile:

Thanks to Yoshiboy, Simpson, Lurb, Janus, and everyone who contributed to the mod scene to help me learn :smile: anyway I'm still not sure how to go about making the weapon easy to install.. But it's here for anyone who is making mod.

11012144946.gif

Here are the files to download the Mesh and Texture:

Download here from MB Repository - 144kb
Thanks all :smile:

ps... Im thinking of starting my own mod to work on... But i see alot of going on right now.. could anyone use a modder for help?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice. Can we use that for the Age of Ash mod? We've got a 2x4, but without nails. Would go well in our item combination script. :smile:

If you're interested in working on other stuff for the AoA mod, just let us know. We're still around and slowly making progress.

Sure you can go ahead and use it :smile: Just put in somewhere that phennexion contributed hehe.

I'm gunna look up your mod and check it out, and PM ya :smile:

I really, really want this weapon in the game! It must be a lot of fun smacking River Pirates "up side da head" with that thing. Its hilarious. :smile:

By the way, I see you have server space already, but you are welcome to post it to the Repository along with other such files if you want.

Sweet Janus, If you could give me access i could upload it asap. My name is Phennexion on the Repository..

Lol.. yeah HardCode i been smackin around Vaegirs with ol' woody all day hehe

Alright, you've got access. I sent you an e-mail with the standard info about upload access. The short of it: when logged in, you'll see a "Submit" option on the left for uploads.

EDIT:
Oh, and the wonderful soul who made BRFedit would be Thorgrim. Amazing work he's done on it. Supersedes the old BRFview and Simpson's texture/material editor. :smile:

An4Sh said:
I think the texture can use a little more work, it is just too red...

That redness would be blood from the beatings given out. Same thing happens to my trusty great axe during heavy battles.

Can I swipe that for the Forgotten Glory expansion?

Oh, and if you're looking for work, I need modellers for the above expansion. If you're interested, the link's in my sig.

Haha thats funny as hell. I am lvl 50 with full stats and everything so its a 1hit kill for me :smile: I ride into battle against the biggest armies swinging my lump of wood with a nail in its funny stuff  :grin:

Back
Top Bottom