The 2014 FIFA World Cup, and the protests in Brazil.

Users who are viewing this thread

So like I said, the cat can't deal with the sound:

bWnzY.jpg
He lost that all at once after the sixth goal. :c

Aaaand seven.
Highest loss ever in the history for Brazil if this goes through.

Julio is gonna cry again for sure.

But who will win tomorrow? Oh a Dutch - German final would be soooo sweet. Unless we lose  :mrgreen:

Well from what I hear Brazilians don't much respect keepers anyway, so they've only themselves to blame.

Workaholic said:
Holy ****, Brazil just scored.

:roll:

----------

Even the referee had to stop the match and create a foul so the last play wasn't a goal. Good match of Germany, I would have liked at least 5 or 6 more goals though

Shame, so the highest loss for Brazil will still be 0:6 for Uruguay. Could've been an even more historical match.
As it is we have the 200th goal for a German team and Klose being the top scoring player in the history of World Cups, overtaking Ronaldo and the Müller bomber from back in the day.

So do the Brazilians prey for redemption of God or for protection for them and their families over the coming days?

I also feel that this Time magazine quote from 1939 is apt:
The battlefront disappeared, and with it the illusion that there had ever been a battlefront. For this was no war of occupation, but a war of quick penetration and obliteration - Blitzkrieg, Lightning War.

Leifr Eiríksson said:
So do the Brazilians prey for redemption of God or for protection for them and their families over the coming days?

I also feel that this Time magazine quote from 1939 is apt:
The battlefront disappeared, and with it the illusion that there had ever been a battlefront. For this was no war of occupation, but a war of quick penetration and obliteration - Blitzkrieg, Lightning War.

:mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom