The 2 greatest teams from NA/EU square off; Unknown vs. Risen Manifest where mechanic use collides for the first 2020 cross-continent champion! Fun!

Unknown proved "Kick-throw" is obsolete; does it still need a nerf?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif

RM:
1/ this and every other post made by NA guys was bait
2/ ping is no excuse when it literally didn’t matter in your first 3 games
3/ asking them to play EU server for an NA tournament is nonsense
4/ please either remove undefeated or remove match history from your thread it is a complete embarrassment to the community to carry on this false pretence lmao

To everyone else:
RM 1st squad have had many training matches vs DM 1st squad and were stomped 9-0 every time. RMs 1st squad at the same time have handily won against DM 2nd squad in (I think) all their training matches.

As @TheBard said, they propose a match under the pretence that they will use a 2nd squad and ask us to field out a 2nd squad, then bring mostly 1st squad members anyways. The latest match vs RM was 4 DM2 and 2 DM1 vs 5RM1 and 1RM2, and they narrowly won, and claimed the victory and start some drama. They purposely dropped a default in their group to avoid the bracket with DR1 and DM1 in it, so they could progress further.

The only thing that does not change is change,Mabons.We will see that in 23 of this month.Ping does matter,we won against them but we hardly won with that ping.Go play in NA (with 130ping) and see what happens.We didn't invite them to face us in tournament,we called them for official in Europe.You are good at maths i see that,look at the screenshots again,top 2 of your players from DM2(3 sets btw) and Seno is bottom fragger which is from our Blue Team.If you are talking about that matches that we did like 1 month ago,it was a long time ago,this game is out like 3-4 months(EA).Also we didn't avoid the bracket,thats good for us going second from group,i will see you soon in tournament.

Go on and write your loss (6-4),then we will write your win too (which was training),though we don't write the trainings as i said.Kappa

Last edited:
The only thing that does not change is change,Mabons.We will see that in 23 of this month.
Yeah sure
Ping does matter,we won against them but we hardly won with that ping.
“hardly won” it was 6-0 each time except your first game. Then against unknown you guys lost 0-6.
Go play in NA (with 130ping) and see what happens.
I have, and it’s horrible, but you are completely missing that lots of NA players also have this problem, and they don’t make that as an excuse. You guys LITERALLY signed up for an NA tournament and are using the ping difference as the excuse as to why you lost when it wasn’t an issue in your first 3 games.
We didn't invite them to face us in tournament,we called them for official in Europe.
Yeah and what will it prove? By your own admission ping makes it void so what will beating them in EU do? Can you not see your logic Relexan?
You are good at maths i see that,look at the screenshots again,top 2 of your players from DM2 and Seno is bottom fragger which is from Blue team
And your not great at reading, I literally said this in the post. No **** the best players are gonna be top fraggers doesn’t take a genius to figure that out.
If you are talking about that matches that we did like 1 month ago,it was a long time ago,this game is out like 3-4 months(EA)
Ah so you guys admit you lost to DM but won’t write it in your thread. Kappa as you said
.Also we didn't avoid the bracket,thats good for us going second from group,i will see you soon in tournament.
Yes of course same lies as how Aiku is on vacation during lockdown yes? Hence why he can’t play in NA matches for 3 weeks? I wonder why you would gimp yourselves not playing one of your best players who would also have a decent ping in NA...

Go on and write your loss (6-4),then we will write your win too (which was training),though we don't write the trainings as i said.Kappa

For clarification Hairless was going to record training matches with RM, Relexan here was not happy with this and so Hairless didn’t in the end. Now RM records their training matches against DM and ask DM to record their training losses.

I have one word for you Jufasto and Koso: clowns

Don't want to participate in this ****, but this misinformation and blatantly false **** I can't let go.

To everyone else:
RM 1st squad have had many training matches vs DM 1st squad and were stomped 9-0 every time.
What? With the current lineup, there were two, one of which was our victory.

You guys LITERALLY signed up for an NA tournament and are using the ping difference as the excuse as to why you lost when it wasn’t an issue in your first 3 games.
No one used any "excuses" until a few dumbasses from NA decided to gloat and act like they taught us a lesson. Everything was friendly until people decided to make it personal for no reason. I'm not going to mention any names, but if you follow this thing back to the start, you will see that it wasn't us who started ****.

Yes of course same lies as how Aiku is on vacation during lockdown yes? Hence why he can’t play in NA matches for 3 weeks?
This is the truth. Aiku is on vacation.

Mind providing me with any evidence of you winning aganist DM1? We literally had like 3/4 trainings and you lost every time, best RM could do was 1 round, not even a set.
The one where you and Inspire weren't present. I admit that this may have made it significantly easier, but this makes a grand total of two matches that I played in RM against you. I don't even want to count that one as a victory as you had a handicap, but the one you claimed was 9-0 is also with a different lineup.

To be honest, I'm tired of this e-peen contest by this point. It's all because of the NA tournament. What a mistake joining it was. :facepalm:

The one where you and Inspire weren't present. I admit that this may have made it significantly easier, but this makes a grand total of two matches that I played in RM against you. I don't even want to count that one as a victory as you had a handicap, but the one you claimed was 9-0 is also with a different lineup.

To be honest, I'm tired of this e-peen contest by this point. It's all because of the NA tournament. What a mistake joining it was. :facepalm:
There was no such match. We didn't lose a single match from the time we lost to RS 3 months ago.

Sir Champion Superior Cav Relexan may his soul rest in peace has commit suicided. He will no more reply the forum arguments. His last words were "Wait for our official match with DM, losers. Ughh *ded*"
-jufasto

This thread is a big ****show. Everyone knows that a real comparision is not possible due to ping. But also childish to sign up on NA tournament and now prompt them to EU to prove your skill... If you beat them in EU also with ping advantage it would not change anything. The discussion is pointless.

'obsolete' in the sense that RM was kicking with 140 ping, definitely needs a nerf. In Warband, NA vs EU matches were gashed, with almost all 'home' sets being won 3 - 0, and it all usually coming down to 'who can get 1 round in away'; not only that but ping in bannerlord is exponentially worse than in Warband, so props for RM for even winning matches in NA.

On the other thread you say that proof for the "broken combat" is, that you have big problems to block above 60 ping. Now one mechanic works above 60 ping and suddenly it's the proof that it is also wrong. Just say that you don't like kicks that's fine. But it's also fine that kicks work the same for everyone.

Last edited:
On the other thread you say that proof for the "broken combat" is, that you have big problems to block above 60 ping. Now one mechanic works above 60 ping and suddenly it's the proof that it is also wrong. Just say that you don't like kicks that's fine. But it's also fine that kicks work the same for everyone.

The point is, it doesn't work with ping. Not that it does work.

Jufasto just told me that his kicks went through the enemy players lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom