The 1st East Prussian Infantry (1stEPI) * The Oldest in the Community*

Users who are viewing this thread

I have several remarks about that guard duty, Gunny...

Also, let us reach the next page to escape from Millander´s picture.

Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, I remember the last birthday, so happy birthday to you! :grin:

Hurrah, to the 1stEPI on behalf of myself, and the 1°BE!  :mrgreen:

Two years now?

I remember you lads being among the greater regiments when I joined the community, and you're still up there.
(Seems you also need some help moving on to the next page.)

Weeeell, I'll bring back memories so this isn't a useless post to get to the next page ^^

I will never forget the day I was promoted to Gefreiter :grin:

gfrhasan.png

Aaaaand this was 'Si Vis Pacem Para bellum' Howard & My team for the tournament that Uhlaf set up, I think we were going up against Element & Mary next, but something happened?

Too bad we never got to finish that tournament ^^

Sivispacemparabellum.jpg

Edit: Oh, Hey! Look, It's a new page! You're welcome guys!  :mrgreen:

About a month early :razz:

Thread date was November 24th, launch date was December 11th. Hard to imagine Azrooh, Sharpshooter, and Hillariousman (Boxtart and Rigadoon too, counting reserves) still are around

Gunny said:
About a month early :razz:

Thread date was November 24th, launch date was December 11th. Hard to imagine Azrooh, Sharpshooter, and Hillariousman (Boxtart and Rigadoon too, counting reserves) still are around

And hopefully we can keep em all around too!

Wonder what I've been doing without the internet this whole time? I've been training!

Latest Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYbZTyEMXYo
Mount&Blade - Lord of the Chamber! MUST SEE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zC3jtpLD3Z0
A Furnie Without Internet (random madness with Mount & blade)

Good lord! Not a day after putting that NPC chambering video up and I've got jokers insulting mah skill. I'll give'em the ol' mirror-troll response for now, but looks like people don't think I can chamber against others online... B*tches be trippin'. :\

Guess I'll work on an online chamber video once I afford the internet.

Back
Top Bottom