Resolved The 150 Roguery perk "Partners in crime" does not work as described.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Ananda_The_Destroyer

Grandmaster Knight
Summary: The perk says "Bandit parties will ALWAYS offer to join you". Bandit parties do NOT always offer to join you.
How to Reproduce: Load the save, go talk to the steppe bandit party near by. They don't offer to join you
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KkZVeSqDmw4ouOsas1ojbBKer3r4B0cc/view?usp=sharing
Have you used cheats and if so which: No

Media (Screenshots & Video):

I have gotten this perk on characters before where I already had a large powerful party by the time I got to 150 roguery and this perk wasn't very useful as I don't need bandits and they would often surrender anyways. I thought it would be fun on this character to get the perks ASAP before I make a party, but it doesn't seem to work if you don't over power the bandits. This makes it completely useless. Devs, I want to use this perk to fill up on bandits, if I can't do that, what is it for? If I recruit other stuff I can't even catch the steppe bandits!

MArdA TaleWorlds

Community Support & Localization
Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

MArdA TaleWorlds

Community Support & Localization
Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
I've been informed that this bug is fixed and the fix will be sent to the game with future patches. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Top Bottom