The 1257 AD Index

Users who are viewing this thread

* {Section 1} MOD SUMMARY (project vision, history & credits)
(click to show/hide)
So many good people contributed to this mod.

Gee, this was helpful. Not to be too snarky, but after checking the stickies, I still have no* idea about what this mod does.

*well, aside from what I could gather from the FAQ. There's, apparently, crusades. And you have a manor. That's about it.

Hey dudes! I absolutely love this mod I wish to congratulate you on the one hand and on the other I want to call you wankers for not having not even mercenary vlachs in the game... I know all your theories about how the landed from space 50 years later but that I wish I could play them and they have all the right to exist in your mod considering they left us a significant country with it's own language and culture, just like all the other factions you have there which accomplished nothing in the end. Anyway thank you for your work, and I really hope you come to your senses because in your obsession for accuracy you are not making any sense!

Krem said:
* {Section 1} MOD SUMMARY (project vision, history & credits)
(click to show/hide)
So many good people contributed to this mod.

Gee, this was helpful. Not to be too snarky, but after checking the stickies, I still have no* idea about what this mod does.

*well, aside from what I could gather from the FAQ. There's, apparently, crusades. And you have a manor. That's about it.
You are right in your criticism that 'summary' is lacking from that section. As the number suggests, it is the very first entry back from 2011, evidently it never got properly updated to provide a summary...

Normally I should just add the summary however I haven't played 1257 AD for sometime now and I do not see myself in a position to provide an accurate summary of the mod therefore I will leave the section as CREDITS and I have renamed the section accordingly. Thanks for the feedback.

------------------------------------------
1st post updated as follows:

08/06/15 - updated "Section 1" was wrongly called "mod summary, project vision, credits" but the content was only list  to credits. It is now properly called credits.
------------------------------------------

Greetings to author!
I am big fan of this modification and when i was searching fo something similar i have found this
The name of this mod is China_Da_Song3 and it looks pretty like Anno Domini.
Did u let those guys to take your module system, models ,etc or they have just stolen your work?
I't important for me to know cz i'm gonna share this mod with my friends and don't want to give them a piece of pirate bull****.
P.S. Don't ban me for a question please, i have no relation to the creators of this mod
its stolen

homicuda said:
Greetings to author!
I am big fan of this modification and when i was searching fo something similar i have found this
https://yadi.sk/d/Ejzez1bBodyRi - mod
http://www.youxigod.com/zhanmod/201403/257.html - developer's page but try to click no buttons in there,chinese sites are dangerous
The name of this mod is China_Da_Song3 and it looks pretty like Anno Domini.
Did u let those guys to take your module system, models ,etc or they have just stolen your work?
I't important for me to know cz i'm gonna share this mod with my friends and don't want to give them a piece of pirate bull****.
P.S. Don't ban me for a question please, i have no relation to the creators of this mod
its stolen
its stolen

Ty for a fast answer, deleted those links from my post ( cause they are now useless and also can be dangerous)
Good luck in AD 1257's developing! You made so much for M&B community
Excuse me for disturbing you with such a bad thing
Alex

HI all! I have serious bug with the weekly  budget, it says I gotta pay 69978895948374387 denars. I have a mac, now I know that macs are not for gaming but after I have managed to install and get this amazing mod run nearly to a perfect extent I don't wanna give up.  Thanks for any help!

Hi guys, with M&B II approaching, and looks quite interesting:smile: I can think of a question, will be enough power and creativity to re-make 1257 AD for M&B II?
Of course it depends on what will be the possibility of modifying. But at first many problems have been solved with 1257 already, so I believe a lot could be copied, another things like map could be improved,...etc.

Does anybody else already think about it?
I know it sounds easier then it will be, but I hope there will be several people willing to make it real:smile: As this mode was much better then original MBW..1257 with MBII has the ability to be great again!:wink:

Back
Top Bottom