Resolved The ? cursor replaces the normal mouse cursor when right-clicking on impassable terrain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
This had been happening for a while and I wasn't sure why. I believe I have found how to easily recreate the issue now:

Simply right-click on impassable terrain, such as a mountain or water, and the ? will now be your cursor until you right click on normal terrain again. (This was happening a lot around Flintolg castle due to all the mountains).

Extra info just in case:

Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA GTX 960M
CPU: i7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz
RAM: 16Gb
Motherboard: GL552VW
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 120GB SSD

Hello, i have informed the devs about the issue. Meanwhile, if you can provide a video of the problem i am sure it will help us better understand the situation.

I’ve been having this occur too. It had felt like it had been happening while hovering over impassible terrain, not just clicking. But I’ll need to pay attention the next time I play.

I’ve been having this occur too. It had felt like it had been happening while hovering over impassible terrain, not just clicking. But I’ll need to pay attention the next time I play.
I often use the right mouse click to rotate my view. - That's how I figured out that it was happening from right clicking on impassable terrain!

I took a video on my phone but it was a bit too tragic haha so I'm going to see if I can find a screen recorder that also captures the cursor.

Back
Top Bottom