The (Καρνίοι) Carni |Recruiting|-|EU|-|Gaul|

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
SuicideSilence said:
they meant, good roman modules :eek:

And here, ladies and gentlemen, we see the Idioticus Notastius Subjectivius Sapiens. Observe carefully as it spouts its opinion as fact but fails to provide any proper arguments.

/Attenborough.

Next time try something a bit more constructive and less stupid, won't you?

Metalfist said:
It's his opinion and he is entitled to it. Stop patronising him, and look at yourself to understand why few people play the mod anymore.

See, here's a fun fact: He, and you, are entitled to your opinions (also I think most people stopped playing because they got wrecked/went to other mods chasing lorica segmentata/lost interest/got tired of people not following simple event or server rules/took everything way too personally), but if you actually read what I wrote you'd notice that I called him an idiot for coming here for no reason, saying that the mod isn't good without any arguments, and if I recall correctly that guy got banned from the server,  so he might have some sort of personal reasoning.

You on the other hand do understand what patronising is, but fail to understand that those few of us seeking to find proper arguments backing up statements generally speaking resort to just telling people who say absolutely nothing usefull whatsoever to piss off (at least on the internet). Freedom of speech aside, if you're blaming me for the mod not having many players (40 in a shieldbattle is oh so very little when that event is weekly and people playing fairly often outside events) you are totally clueless and I do take what you said as a personal insult as it was aimed at me.

Now, how about we stop necroing this thread and take it to PMs if there's something more to say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom