The (Καρνίοι) Carni |Recruiting|-|EU|-|Gaul|

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just as an update for those of you that are using Carni signatures, your going to have a grab a new version of yours from the first post so that it redirects you to our new topic here instead of our older one.

Peton said:
Just as an update for those of you that are using Carni signatures, your going to have a grab a new version of yours from the first post so that it redirects you to our new topic here instead of our older one.

was just about to tell you to fix this :razz:

So Peton, tomorrow looks like a pretty big Shieldbattle, I suppose you should sign up and see how many men you can bring, I have seen quite a few in game :smile:

Ah cant wait to be back to gutting Carni dogs whilst praying to a horde of toga mad Gods and getting a 15 year old wife... ah, the life of a Roman...

P.S. If you give Kloney one of those gigantic makedonian spears I will cry. Dont inflict that horror on the game. Please dont.

HeinzBeans said:
Ah cant wait to be back to gutting Carni dogs whilst praying to a horde of toga mad Gods and getting a 15 year old wife... ah, the life of a Roman...

P.S. If you give Kloney one of those gigantic makedonian spears I will cry. Dont inflict that horror on the game. Please dont.
Too late :twisted:

SuperNova777 said:
Peton said:
Me no understand!
SuperNova777 said:
I cant gety this image to work dammnit

You really have to learn to use the edit button instead of double posting Nova, also you can message me on Steam and I'll help you get it working, your most likely kick yourself when I tell you how it's done however :razz:

Metalfist said:
All hail the Golden Cookie.

Heretic! :mad: Spaghetti Monster for life!

SuperNova777 said:
So how will this new mod platform afect our great and noble clan?

Nothing major besides that more teamwork will be required to assure your survival, which is probably going to mean your chances of being TK'ed are 2x higher knowing you Nova :lol:
HeinzBeans said:
Gigantic Samnite Golden Glistening Inspiring Heavy Cocks.
This as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom