That two factions didn't fight each other ever?

Users who are viewing this thread

Thvle

Squire
Hello, I would like to know which factions (France, Russia, Prussia and Austria) didn't fight each other in the different maps ... is for a small mod I'm doing.

Greetings!

Thvle said:
Hello, I would like to know which factions (France, Russia, Prussia and Austria) didn't fight each other in the different maps ... is for a small mod I'm doing.

Greetings!
Google.com

Search "History" and be amazed.

Menelaos16 said:
Thvle said:

Greetings!
Google.com

Search "History" and be amazed.

Noo, I mean in the game! Let's see, when I played I've seen games where he plays France vs England, etc.. So I wonder if there is a country of those 4 the game, do not ever fight each other.

Let's see, I do not know much English, sorry.

What I mean is that factions do not fight each other
on the multiplayer.

He is asking what nations didn't fight each other officially in the Napoleonic Wars.

Officially, Prussia never really fought or declared war on Britain. I think that it is.

SeanBeansShako said:
He is asking what nations didn't fight each other officially in the Napoleonic Wars.

Officially, Prussia never really fought or declared war on Britain. I think that it is.

That I mean, but I mean this game personally. So, in this game, England and Prussia never play each other, right?

Thvle said:
SeanBeansShako said:

That I mean, but I mean this game personally. So, in this game, England and Prussia never play each other, right?
All nations can fight each other and themselves.

BacCompany3 said:
dumb-meme.jpg

:roll: Was that really necessary? Weren't you the one who posted screenshots from a Lord of the Rings mod in the NW screenshots thread? You don't really have room to talk.

BacCompany3 has announced his candidacy for TaleWorld's next Permaban! I for one wish him luck in his quest.

As for the OP, as answered on the last the game lets any of the 4 factions fight each other. A server admin can even set the server so that both teams are the same faction althoguh this is rarely ever done.

I think what he has been saying all along is on what maps (maps of historicle places) did which factions fight.

Bluehawk has it.  NW isn't like Battlefield (2, 3, 42, take your pick) in which the factions are "baked in" to the map.  Any combination of nations can be played on any map without drama.  So if your mod is to swap what factions play on what map, sorry, but the game beat you to it.

And on the off chance you're wondering which factions fought on which map historically, i.e. what battles the maps correspond to in real life, (I can't tell; your English is a bit dodge) just throw the map names into Google and look for the information that seems to fit the bill.  Obviously some are just generic and don't correspond to any battle at all ("French Farm" :neutral: I'm looking at you...).

Back
Top Bottom