Thankyou

Users who are viewing this thread

whitcher

Recruit
I would just like to say a massive thankyou, your mod has had me hooked for some time.

I'm a gamer in my mid 30s who has only just returned to the world of the PC after a break of about 8 years while i wasted my life on the xbox 360.  I have a nice new PC built by my own hands with £300 worth of graphics card in it but here i find myself night after night playing your mod.

In my past i was pen and paper role player and table top war gamer and have never found a game which quite ticked all my boxes,  when i read a guide in a magazine about mount and blade i thought id give it a go and enjoyed it. I'm no techie and mods were something alien and computer destroying but after reading a few things i gave my first mod a shot Europe 1200 which was pretty good. After updating to mount and blade warband i found your gem of a game and all i can say is wow what an excellent job. Your work has proved to me why the pc is the master of the gaming platforms.

Again thankyou keep up the good work

Thanks from me as well. It does siphon a lot of time that I could have spent cleaning my house however.

(oh, and 300 pounds of graphics card is more than my whole computer, including monitor, is worth at the time)

I got married this year and after spending a load of cash on everyone else eating and drinking i thougth that i deserved a little treat for me!

I will join this thread to thank the team that put this mod together. :smile:

Very well thought out, it's clear that you have been doing a LOT of planning and research, and created a mod where every feature is intended to work with the rest for a coerent game experience.

It's quite impressive how this really does what you guys wanted: make the player feel like he's living into that time period.

Just a little polish here and there, and this gem will shine in its own light! :wink:

whitcher said:
In my past i was pen and paper role player and table top war gamer and have never found a game which quite ticked all my boxes,  when i read a guide in a magazine about mount and blade i thought id give it a go and enjoyed it. I'm no techie and mods were something alien and computer destroying but after reading a few things i gave my first mod a shot Europe 1200 which was pretty good. After updating to mount and blade warband i found your gem of a game and all i can say is wow what an excellent job. Your work has proved to me why the pc is the master of the gaming platforms.

Again thankyou keep up the good work

Same as you...we pen-and-paper people got high taste on games but Total War series with the Third Age Total War mod fits some of my requirements until I found warband...although Brytenwalda got me so immersed it gave negative influence to me...instead of playing the mod I found myself watching BBC decumentary on middle age britain and not to mention horrible histories too... :shock:

I blame the city and people names...the words sounded so outlandish that I've got to learn more what they are...names like Ap  or Penda or Wyleth sounds like incomplete sentence and senseless in my language but knowing more about their history gave me understanding and more respect towards other people from other different cultures...

And that is a good thing...we have an ancient saying in direct translation..."No knowledge, no love"

Back
Top Bottom