Thanks for not giving me privilege to post in bannerlord 2 and I’m sure your doing this so people can’t call you out for your shortcomings?

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello,
I’ve been a fan of the series for a decade now and have been waiting soooo long for this game... Just to be disappointed that multiplayer isn’t supported on win 7 and you guys aren’t even addressing it, you won’t even acknowledge it on these threads! I would have refunded this game knowing I can’t play multiplayer on my pc but now I already have 12+ hours in campaign so that’s not possible. Please respond to the community and make this masterpiece available to all thanks!

If you are within the EU, you have a right for a refund if the product you have purchased does not perform as expected. (IE multiplayer broken)

Like if somebody sold you a red jumper, and then they sent you a half finished blue jumper...

I honestly think that this issue is related to the fact that Windows 7 is no longer supported by Microsoft and the Bannerlord game is working for single player mode but not for mutiplayer due to some technical issues related to the outdated operating system and the servers hosting the game. ??

I did this kind of upgrade a while ago. [4 months or maby more]. And it did work. On this post that I have attached it says that as of January this year it still working.

I thought u were a dev... thanks for letting me know but it’s unfortunately not possible for me
No probs, you should check your countries consumer regulations, it's likely you would still qualify for a refund, though I couldnt say for sure unless you're in EU/UK/US

Hello! Sorry for the late response. Even though you fixed your issue with a workaround, rest assured, we pushed a fix for the players who use Windows 7 OS and can't log in to our lobby.

Have fun playing!

If you are within the EU, you have a right for a refund if the product you have purchased does not perform as expected. (IE multiplayer broken)

Like if somebody sold you a red jumper, and then they sent you a half finished blue jumper...
Please refer me to the law which I could come to Steam with and show them that their product doesn't work as advertised without Steam telling me to "F@CK OFF" because I already played for over 2 hours so NO REFUND! Please tell me how exactly is this supposed to work because Steam clearly said "F@CK OFF YOU PLAYED 2 HOURS, NO REFUND!".

Living in the EU btw

Back
Top Bottom