Thanks for 500 hours... SO FAR (personal post, pls ignore)

Users who are viewing this thread

And you agree that the opposite is also important and Roy was wrong to make that statement above?

As you say;

"Some of the people here need to seriously grow up and accept that the world around them will disagree with them."

Honestly Jon it seems sometimes like a lot of your comments just aggressively agree with me in a way that sounds like you don't ?

I'm not his mommy, I don't need to take responsibility for him, or any other individual for that matter. And so why would I need to do that, when I made it clear I was talking about everyone?

And no? You just saw issue with what I said in some assumption that I was singling someone out but not others when it was clear that I was talking about everyone. I think mentioning the positive thing might have thrown you, though. And wait, what? lol What is so "aggressive" about what I said?

It was to anyone who thought to dictate the thread and I thought I made that painfully clear, but if you must insist on asking, many people have done it here. Including Lord Grindelvald. Everyone benefits from opposing views, whether it be Roy and Vader with their negative views of the game (or whatever it was they were posting that irritated people) or Grindelvald and other "positive only" people here. Regardless, threads don't exist just for certain people with "acceptable" opinions to post in it. Some of the people here need to seriously grow up and accept that the world around them will disagree with them.
Opposite views are different from toxic views or a free attack

No one benefit from that, before his post his thread was just people commenting how OP enjoyed the game and others feel the same, no one has to come over and spill his venom just because they're frustrated

Opposite views are different from toxic views or a free attack

No one benefit from that, before his post his thread was just people commenting how OP enjoyed the game and others feel the same, no one has to come over and spill his venom just because they're frustrated

What was said that you deem so toxic and venomous? Please point it out. Perhaps it just comes off toxic to you because you simply don't like their opinion.

Whose doing that? because the only people I can see dictating who posts where are Roy & (to a much much lesser extent) Vader...
Not true, I will fight for your right to post your wrong opinions everywhere.
I proposed an exchange deal to remove your argument about being forced out of the grift monstrosity, a cunning plan to make you leave freely, but you love that thread too much to agree.
Well, I refuse to live in a world in which @MadVader doesn't occupy every consciousness in some form or another.
That's right, no opinion thread would remain unmolested by me. Thank you for your support with this noble endeavor!

That's right, no opinion thread would remain unmolested by me. Thank you for your support with this noble endeavor!

R.93fa73839e557ae79188b180b0fca034

It was to anyone who thought to dictate the thread and I thought I made that painfully clear, but if you must insist on asking, many people have done it here. Including Lord Grindelvald. Everyone benefits from opposing views, whether it be Roy and Vader with their negative views of the game (or whatever it was they were posting that irritated people) or Grindelvald and other "positive only" people here. Regardless, threads don't exist just for certain people with "acceptable" opinions to post in it. Some of the people here need to seriously grow up and accept that the world around them will disagree with them.

I wasn’t dictating, I was begging. But cancer spreads like wildfire, infecting every corner of the body. And some of the people will not rest before every cell is uniformly infected like themselves. It’s no longer enough that they themselves are miserable, everyone else should be as well. Putting it under the guise of “grow up, people will disagree with you” is a weak justification. Not only did you drop your ice cream cone, you went around and slapped the cone out of everyone’s hands. If you cant have ice cream, noone can.

I wasn’t dictating, I was begging. But cancer spreads like wildfire, infecting every corner of the body. And some of the people will not rest before every cell is uniformly infected like themselves. It’s no longer enough that they themselves are miserable, everyone else should be as well. Putting it under the guise of “grow up, people will disagree with you” is a weak justification. Not only did you drop your ice cream cone, you went around and slapped the cone out of everyone’s hands. If you cant have ice cream, noone can.
You wanted a safe space, I get it. I really sympathize, but that's not how public forums work.

You wanted a safe space, I get it. I really sympathize, but that's not how public forums work.
But you don’t sympathize. As a matter of fact, this display of yours in this entire thread has not shown a single ounce of sympathy, empathy or anything other then your mindless, childish desire for confirmation. “But what about me”. You’re accusing me of needing a safe space, while you’re the one not allowing any other opinion then your own on these forums. Be a man, accept and welcome other opinions and let them be.
Anyway, I have been tempted to respond after your calling me out but I’ll repeat what I said earlier this week: I’ll leave it at this, I have no desire to argue you because. I’ll respect your different opinion and let you have it, since it wouldn’t bother me otherwise.

C’est la vie

But you don’t sympathize. As a matter of fact, this display of yours in this entire thread has not shown a single ounce of sympathy, empathy or anything other then your mindless, childish desire for confirmation. “But what about me”. You’re accusing me of needing a safe space, while you’re the one not allowing any other opinion then your own on these forums. Be a man, accept and welcome other opinions and let them be.
If you prefer a cartoon villain to a real complex person, that's on you and your judgment.

Anyway, I have been tempted to respond after your calling me out but I’ll repeat what I said earlier this week: I’ll leave it at this, I have no desire to argue you because. I’ll respect your different opinion and let you have it, since it wouldn’t bother me otherwise.

C’est la vie
Dude, just stop giving attention to those people, that's how they operate, just like their idol, Lame Duck Trump

Probably a very narcissists' dude from North America, who don't know geography and think they're an entire continent

There's no need to justify anything, what are you even talking about? The simple fact is that you shouldn't let what others think of a video game enrage you so much that you dictate or "beg" someone to leave a thread simply because what they say hurts your feelings. If that's happening to you, getting that angry and or annoyed by someone's opinion that you need to demand or beg someone to leave, you need to get thicker skin. You are not entitled to others' silence because it annoys you, and they do not need to be quiet to avoid annoying you. Until you accept that, the world is going to be a massive disappointment to you.

C’est la vie

Again, no one has to hold your hand and make you feel good. What you are asking for and demanding/expecting of others, is exactly you wanting a safe place. You accuse him of talking just about himself, but here you are expecting sympathy and whatnot from a stranger on the internet over a video game. And then you immediately claim you don't mind he has another opinion...so long as he doesn't share it around you and make you feel bad. What does that tell you, hm?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom