Thanks for 500 hours... SO FAR (personal post, pls ignore)

Users who are viewing this thread

I have never lived in a place even slightly similar to what you call a "perfect world". But worry not, it can be much worse. Imagine that everybody agrees with you. Sooo boring.
You are probably right.

enjCF4U.png

Well.... you say that.... but...

This isn't the place to discuss it.... All I'll say is within any industry - the work of a professional compared to an amateur can be...noticeable. I guess is the best word.

Let's very much leave that there!! ?
I know where this goes, let's leave it like that :wink: But, Nah - I am still too young to pay :wink:

Oh yeah? What about Little sister's topless dance when her education choices proced? That was exciting and unexpected!

This is a real bug that was in game for over month and I added the censor

Or what about the garrison throwing out your troops and recruiting noob troops no matter what options you chose that went on for 2 months and had needed like 3 patches to work? That made me a LIVID player, and that counts as excited!

It's beautiful.

Looks like you're talking about another game. In mine, using the Garrisons mod, I control the number, the training level, the nation,I can set patrols, send a group to recruit in a distant land etc.

Think of it like this, to those who want to dictate only allowing positives into this thread: having an opposing opinion in the thread can create helpful discourse about the game, potentially making it a better game. Whether or not you think Bannerlord needs it right now, it potentially getting better is a good thing. Isn't it?

I don't know if you know this, but @MadVader and I are different people.

Well, I refuse to live in a world in which @MadVader doesn't occupy every consciousness in some form or another.

Think of it like this, to those who want to dictate only allowing positives into this thread: having an opposing opinion in the thread can create helpful discourse about the game, potentially making it a better game. Whether or not you think Bannerlord needs it right now, it potentially getting better is a good thing. Isn't it?

Well, I refuse to live in a world in which @MadVader doesn't occupy every consciousness in some form or another.
Whose doing that? because the only people I can see dictating who posts where are Roy & (to a much much lesser extent) Vader...

8ftbYPA.png

Whose doing that? because the only people I can see dictating who posts where are Roy & (to a much much lesser extent) Vader...

It was to anyone who thought to dictate the thread and I thought I made that painfully clear, but if you must insist on asking, many people have done it here. Including Lord Grindelvald. Everyone benefits from opposing views, whether it be Roy and Vader with their negative views of the game (or whatever it was they were posting that irritated people) or Grindelvald and other "positive only" people here. Regardless, threads don't exist just for certain people with "acceptable" opinions to post in it. Some of the people here need to seriously grow up and accept that the world around them will disagree with them.

It was to anyone who thought to dictate the thread and I thought I made that painfully clear, but if you must insist on asking, many people have done it here. Including Lord Grindelvald. Everyone benefits from opposing views, whether it be Roy and Vader with their negative views of the game (or whatever it was they were posting that irritated people) or Grindelvald and other "positive only" people here. Regardless, threads don't exist just for certain people with "acceptable" opinions to post in it. Some of the people here need to seriously grow up and accept that the world around them will disagree with them.
And you agree that the opposite is also important and Roy was wrong to make that statement above?

As you say;

"Some of the people here need to seriously grow up and accept that the world around them will disagree with them."

Honestly Jon it seems sometimes like a lot of your comments just aggressively agree with me in a way that sounds like you don't ?

Back
Top Bottom