Thanks but...! (Clickbait)

Users who are viewing this thread

I´ve only played like 2-3 hours in 1.7.0. yet. And it´s a very good update, please keep it up. I know that we can´t expect an update this HUGE every week.

Not only the pace of this is huge update but also the communication you did in the beta patch notes thread (even on a ****ing friday!). You´ve regained my trust in you.

Sure, there are some minor issues with 1.7.0 but that´s fine and expected with a huge update like this. Please just tell us what we can expect with the next update instead of releasing a very good update like 1.7.0 each X weeks without "any" information.

It´s a "bad feeling" to be in the dark, just tell us on what feature you´re working, what we can expect with the next update. You´ve could prevented a lot of "bad" feedback here if you´ve would just told us 2 weeks ago that something big is coming. But you´ve kept us in the dark. For me, I wasn´t aware to get something THIS big (improved siege AI, battle of order, terrain battle maps and so on).

Thanks for 1.7.0.! Keep it up!

Last edited:
Probably because it’s getting constantly bug checked up to the final minute of release - if some major snag had hit them potentially delaying another couple weeks - well…had they promised this …y’all know the drill

+++ we need a roadmap for the future updates!
Pretty sure we have a general roadmap. The Future Plans post contains what is going to be coming out before release.

But yeah, it would be nice to know if anything will be in an update beforehand, but it really isn't necessary. And, ngl, the bad feedback that was received wasn't really feedback, it was people annoyed that they didn't know what in the update. Which is fair, but it really doesn't add anything to the conversation. So, yeah, it be a little nice if they said what was in updates, but it really doesn't matter in terms of communication. What matters is that we know what features are planned to be out by release, and their responses to bug reports.

For me, I wasn´t aware to get something THIS big (improved siege AI, battle of order, terrain battle maps and so on).
They've been saying they'd do those features for months. I know Taleworlds have cancelled features before, but having a little faith that they're not complete scumbags, and understanding that big features need a lot of time can help you deal with all that gloom and doom you're feeling.

To me the only surprise is that they pushed all of them in one big update, instead of multiple ones. This shows that they're better than I thought, and that's good.

I´ve only played like 2-3 hours in 1.7.0. yet. And it´s a very good update, please keep it up. I know that we can´t expect an update this HUGE every week.

Not only the pace of this is huge update but also the communication you did in the beta patch notes thread (even on a ****ing friday!). You´ve regained my trust in you.

Sure, there are some minor issues with 1.7.0 but that´s fine and expected with a huge update like this. Please just tell us what we can expect with the next update instead of releasing a very good update like 1.7.0 each X weeks without "any" information.

It´s a "bad feeling" to be in the dark, just tell us on what feature you´re working, what we can expect with the next update. You´ve could prevented a lot of "bad" feedback here if you´ve would just told us 2 weeks ago that something big is coming. But you´ve kept us in the dark. For me, I wasn´t aware to get something THIS big (improved siege AI, battle of order, terrain battle maps and so on).

Thanks for 1.7.0.! Keep it up!
i'll say no to that.
there was a roadmap with the future plans blog. that was released in late august. there was no "dark". it's just you not being patient, honestly. the big thing was released now, 3 months after. in my opinion, taleworlds was delivering big time and was silencing the doubters.
why should they share every draft they concider working on? why should they answer to every little request? just to receive hate if things are not working as planned? it doesnt work like that. i think its better to stay on the safe side and to share what is secure to be confirmed.
i prefer developers working on their game than focusing on their social media game. they most likely kept their (late)promises. and they improved on every side. that is all what matters.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom