Thanks alot for new Praven.

Users who are viewing this thread

GJScarritt

Squire
I'm playing with the latest patch and this was the first time I happened to be sieging Praven since upgrading.  While walking up the winding path to the walls, I was grouping my forces and looking around to see how everyone was progressing, when I happened to look back and lo and behold, there's an Ocean and a Pier.  I stood there, amazed and starting to wonder if I could walk down and stand on the Pier when ... ZING!  An arrow in the back of the head.  Siege was over before my men had even reached the ladder.

So thanks a lot for making such wonderful scenery.  :wink:

The games beauty in things like setting and detail are particularly overlooked sadly

( I should imagine cos it's all kiddies playing )

But each village is a thoughtout and unique layout and each are very beautiful.

Well observed sir and Well done Paradox

Remedius said:
The games beauty in things like setting and detail are particularly overlooked sadly

I disagree with the bolded statement. Unless you'r definition of kids is between the age of 18 - 30 there are still plenty of adults playing this game.

killer110 said:
Blead said:
19, You tell me.
Adult. The only thing worse is being a teenager; they don't know up from down. Unfortunately I'm 13.

I guess im the youngest being 12.

Also you cant walk to the ocean I tried  :sad: and a crossbowman shot me in the head... always aim for the guy that is walking to the ocean.

Maksim125 said:
Also you cant walk to the ocean I tried  :sad: and a crossbowman shot me in the head... always aim for the guy that is walking to the ocean.
It's a way to show players to never look to much at game's graphics while fighting :wink: I'm sure  it was a script! :razz:

Blead said:
Remedius said:

I disagree with the bolded statement. Unless you'r definition of kids is between the age of 18 - 30 there are still plenty of adults playing this game.

I wouldn't know about kiddies, I'm 43 and this game is the most fun I have had in a LONG time with any game.  And I have very many.  And I agree about the villages and scenery, although I have one gripe about the latter: Fighting, either on horseback or on foot, on a 60 degree slope, has never, ever occured in history, I don't think. I understand that the scenery may be computed and not constant, but surely there must be a way to make it so we aren't fighting among a bunch of peaks which no warband would ever venture into, in real life.

Horrux - Hello Mate nice to know there are some mature appreciators of the game.

Try asking a Japanese person about Ichi no Dani and Yo****suni's charge against the Taira. There are songs and poems and styles of helmet named after it.

Dear dear folks - I only meant that there is a massive preponderance for statistics in this community. 

It's ok to be 15 or whatever age - as far as I'm concerned we are all like minded in our love of a great game.

Since we're all revealing our ages i'm almost 41 (of course feel like im 20) ...haha that never changes.

But original Mount & Blade had me staying up ALL NITE till I could hear birds chirping the next morning. 
Amazing since that hasn't happened to me since way back when I played on my Commodore 64!!!!

Warband is so much more Rich...I can't get enough

"O"

Jormungar said:
killer110 said:
slashisgod said:
im 15 what do i count as? :razz:
Teenager, obviously. 13-17 years and 364 days counts as teenager.

I would say you're a teenager until you're twenty. That seems the most logic, to me.

cept in most countries, once you get 18 you get all the same rights as a adult, hence why teenager is anything below said age

That's a good question Blead I think I will only be able to answer that after another trading tour of the area.

Back
Top Bottom