Thank You.

Users who are viewing this thread

Styo

Sergeant Knight at Arms
So since no did...

Thank You to the Team of Taleworlds.

Armagan, Daegoth, Archonsod, Nijis, and the rest of you devs, thanks for choosing us to be admins and trusting in us to help you creating the most Epic game of all. I'm honored to be chosen to beta test from .500, and honored to be an admin for the Taleworlds Team. Not only do i represent myself as well as the Clan of nK, i also know i represent Taleworlds as being an admin and will not forget that. You have put so much effort and time in making this happen and i respect that. Thanks.

Again i already posted about this before(no one replied with info), i would actually want to donate to you guys to make this game even better.

Thanks again,
Styo - nK Clan Founder/Leader

Yes, thank you for an excellent game and for the trust of responsibility you have offered us.

Not willing to donate more money than to actually buy the game though  :smile:

I have a vague memory of doing something like this.. Or I was congratulating us admins for job well done. Anyways, big thanks to the devs and Daegoth who chose us. I hope and believe that we haven't disappointed anyone and I'm fairly certain that we have lived up to the expectations and done our job well. It's been an honor and priviledge and I'm hoping that this thing won't end even after the game is released but even if it does, I'm proud to have been part of this game development in this way also. :grin:

Archonsod isn't a developer, silly.

He's just a crazy Scot.

But I digress. Thanks, Armagan & Co., for trusting us to keep the servers free of problematic players, and thanks for making such a great game in the first place. I've been following it since .632 :smile:

Many thanks to all the devs of this great game, and to have made me the honor to be a server admin. :smile:

Man, does time fly by.

I was bored and decided to go through all the old threads on here... Reading this old thread brings back some good memories. I freaking cannot wait until Bannerlord comes out. I know Armagan & Co. are busy trying to make this game the best one yet and I do believe that they will deliver. Hoping to get some news during Gamescom on Bannerlord!

Thanks again to Armagan & Co. for not giving up on this franchise.

Back
Top Bottom