Thank you TW for breaking all the mods again, sigh...

Users who are viewing this thread

OP of this thread, please just ******** with your entitled bratty behavior, that hotfix, fixed the game for many users who do not use mods, those players are actually worth far far far far more than you, as their bug reports can actually be used for something, as their files have not been corrupted bu some mods hands, making all the data in them useless.

Modding your game is a choice. Play the victim some more.

Lol. I love jokes of your kind. I have reverted already to previous version, I just hate my save going down the drain. Also mods are important, because the game is just way too easy. And I like some challenge. If I couldnt kill looters, id play like you :wink:

OP of this thread, please just ******** with your entitled bratty behavior, that hotfix, fixed the game for many users who do not use mods, those players are actually worth far far far far more than you, as their bug reports can actually be used for something, as their files have not been corrupted bu some mods hands, making all the data in them useless.

HOw about you just EF OFF with your entitled behaviour, the way people play is anything BUT your choice. Want mods and enjoy, sure ca have some. Ya can just go do smth else in the corner and leave others be.
We are only arguing that the update was forced and there was not a choice. And this thread is just overfilled with internet keyboard warriors and their "entitled opinions". Kek. Kids.

When the devs release a patch you complain.

When they don't release a patch, you complain again.

It's a nightmare to satisfy unreasonable customer base in this day and age.

HOw about you just EF OFF with your entitled behaviour, the way people play is anything BUT your choice. Want mods and enjoy, sure ca have some. Ya can just go do smth else in the corner and leave others be.
We are only arguing that the update was forced and there was not a choice. And this thread is just overfilled with internet keyboard warriors and their "entitled opinions". Kek. Kids.
its you who are the entitled keyboard warrior. want to keep your precious mods save, play on an older build and let the mod less people have their progress. This hotfix fixed the game for alot of people who had issues. Talewords have warned that the game is not stable as its EA, but you attack them anyway, because you have decieded to fiddle with their code. Playing with mods make you useless for Taleworlds when it comes to bug reports, so why should they listen to you, before the players who could not play the game because of crashes, answer is, they absolutely should not.

its you who are the entitled keyboard warrior. want to keep your precious mods save, play on an older build and let the mod less people have their progress. This hotfix fixed the game for alot of people who had issues. Talewords have warned that the game is not stable as its EA, but you attack them anyway, because you have decieded to fiddle with their code. Playing with mods make you useless for Taleworlds when it comes to bug reports, so why should they listen to you, before the players who could not play the game because of crashes, answer is, they absolutely should not.

Lol. :grin: :grin: I dont attack them, I have actually posted nicely and asked and got a reply. Lol, attack. Only ones I attack are likes of you, who do not accept other opinion, but their own, which is way more keyboard warriory :wink: I care not how you play, while you have problem with me playing.

Also I must be truly lucky, because in my time playing the game, I have only encountered bugs that have been reported by the mod-less people, and very few even. TW did amazing job for me with the game, which is explained by the 400 hour play mark. Ding ding. Also not saying to prefer someone, all I wanted is mere option to install patch. But you omit that one, as it lessens your "angry privileged point". And I wanted to insert the MJ popcorn gif, but cba atm :wink:

people don't really need them to update with every 2 lines of code as if they were doing a coding assignment of a high school student. Don't update unless there are major changes, respect and collaborate with modding community. That's all I want to say

You are exaggerating. They are doing their job, if you want to mod an early access game, take the initiative from here on out to play only offline and use the capabilities of Steam to prevent updates.

Wow I wonder why they havent released modding tools, maybe its because they will update every week and they know it will ruin the modders work, maybe yes YOU shouldnt do mods or just not update the damn game, or maybe understand this is going to happen. This post is so stupid also because it romanticize a modder "fixing perks", well a modder can put some stuff but he doesnt need to fix bugs, doesnt need to talk with the other parts of the team to see how your work correlates to the other, a modder can do whatever the hell he wants because he wont be held responsible for the game, also adding some "lines of codes like a student" its not just adding some lines, is testing if x or z works or not, and maybe some lines of codes do matter and help the development advance. Yes you're the dumb one for playing with mods in an EARLY ACCESS game, a game in development which will be updated and tested a billion ****ing times, god these dumbasses will blame devs for anything, its like puting a stick into your own bicycle wheel and blaming someone else

Wow I wonder why they havent released modding tools, maybe its because they will update every week and they know it will ruin the modders work, maybe yes YOU shouldnt do mods or just not update the damn game, or maybe understand this is going to happen. This post is so stupid also because it romanticize a modder "fixing perks", well a modder can put some stuff but he doesnt need to fix bugs, doesnt need to talk with the other parts of the team to see how your work correlates to the other, a modder can do whatever the hell he wants because he wont be held responsible for the game, also adding some "lines of codes like a student" its not just adding some lines, is testing if x or z works or not, and maybe some lines of codes do matter and help the development advance. Yes you're the dumb one for playing with mods in an EARLY ACCESS game, a game in development which will be updated and tested a billion ****ing times, god these dumbasses will blame devs for anything, its like puting a stick into your own bicycle wheel and blaming someone else

Ill just add here - some modders are very responsive to bugs related to the features they put in, not saying all, but some request the faulty code and fix it. Quality of life mods are love.

Once I got game and mods into a fun, reliable, stable state (1.4.0 plus a few hotfixes) I turned off auto updating in steam. Then just simply launch through the exe for the launcher in the game files.

Perhaps not an ideal solution but it's worked for me. I'll play this save until the next major update and wait for the following hotfixes and mod updates before I update again.

Yeah I was going to do that as well but I went away for about 2-3 days and came back to the patch. Once these mods are up running and I have everything set up I'm going to just copy my folder to another location and keep pasting it over the new patched files.
Good ideas. And for the record, we paid full price for the game only to be unpaid beta testers. The mods make the game playable, PLAYABLE you other guys, I don't know how anyone can start a campaign for the 20th time without some of those mods.

Complaining about patches breaking mods in an early access game - dumbest thing i've read today.
Especially when the dev goal was a patch every week.

Good ideas. And for the record, we paid full price for the game only to be unpaid beta testers. The mods make the game playable, PLAYABLE you other guys, I don't know how anyone can start a campaign for the 20th time without some of those mods.
you did not pay full prise no, you actually got a 15-30% discount all after how you bought the game.

Back
Top Bottom