Thank you Taleworlds

Users who are viewing this thread

Zdzichu

Sergeant at Arms
Thank you Taleworlds!
While I was waiting for the game I had time to iron my clothes, cook dinner and clean my room.

GfzzVmZ.png

With a bit of luck, I might be able to do the shopping I hope I'll be on time!

Space Game will be TWs Star Citizen killer. Release is around summer 3110. EA will start around ~2890. Preorder for exclusive alpha access in 2025.

People wanting something like Bannerlord but in functional and not dead online can check this game out:

Fighting system is like a 1:1 copy from Bannerlord. No magic stuff. Archers not OP as I first thought. But it´s a small scale mmo. You won´t lead your own army but you´ll attack/defend castles and other places together with other players. You can´t yolo in this game and you won´t be a 360 no scope archer. It´s slow paced in the battles. Buy2Play and the cashshop (which is not penetrant) and really not pay2win, at least yet.

There are also no skills, there are no thiefs that can go into stealth or stuff like this. Everyone is literally the same, you can choose between perks that makes you a better archer, cav or better 2h troop and stuff like this. It´s pretty grounded. It´s totally PVP focussed and you can kill other players (3 factions) like everywhere. PVE stuff exists (no dungeons/raids) but it´s more like a filler thing. There are also loot areas where you can loot other players or be looted, but it´s not full loot and equipment isn´t that important. Crafting plays a big role also and the economy is player driven and seems to work unlike Bannerlords economy.

I enjoy it so far.

Last edited:
People wanting something like Bannerlord but in functional and not dead online can check this game out:

Fighting system is like a 1:1 copy from Bannerlord. No magic stuff. Archers not OP as I first thought. But it´s a small scale mmo. You won´t lead your own army but you´ll attack/defend castles and other places together with other players. You can´t yolo in this game and you won´t be a 360 no scope archer. It´s slow paced in the battles. Buy2Play and the cashshop (which is not penetrant) and really not pay2win, at least yet.

There are also no skills, there are no thiefs that can go into stealth or stuff like this. Everyone is literally the same, you can choose between perks that makes you a better archer, cav or better 2h troop and stuff like this. It´s pretty grounded. It´s totally PVP focussed and you can kill other players (3 factions) like everywhere. PVE stuff exists (no dungeons/raids) but it´s more like a filler thing. There are also loot areas where you can loot other players or be looted, but it´s not full loot and equipment isn´t that important. Crafting plays a big role also and the economy is player driven and seems to work unlike Bannerlords economy.

I enjoy it so far.
How is this mmo anything similar to Bannerlord multiplayer lmaoo?
The only thing similar about this game and Bannerlord multiplayer is the directional attacking/blocking. Even that isn't 1:1 copy of Bannerlord and looks 100x worse than Bannerlord. Even Mordhau or Chivalry is more closer to Bannerlord than this **** mmo.

How is this mmo anything similar to Bannerlord multiplayer lmaoo?
Fighting vs other people with medieval weapons/armor with a directional combat system without any skills?

I also mentioned all the stuff that makes it of course different but seems like your reading ability is lacking, I´ll use more pictures next time.

Fighting vs other people with medieval weapons/armor with a directional combat system without any skills?

I also mentioned all the stuff that makes it of course different but seems like your reading ability is lacking, I´ll use more pictures next time.
There are many medieval fighting games and this mmo is nowhere to close to Bannerlord multiplayer. Are all the medieval fighting games similar to mount&blade? You said it's a 1:1 copy of Bannerlord and it's anything but that. Most of the combat is different than Bannerlord and there are passive abilities that greatly affect your fighting skills.
Seems like you haven't played any Bannerlord multiplayer to say this mmo is similar to Bannerlord multiplayer.

Fighting system is like a 1:1 copy from Bannerlord.
You said it's a 1:1 copy of Bannerlord and it's anything but that.
Learn to read, thanks!

BTW, everyone has those passive abilities when reached max level and you can reach max level in like 1-2 days. You can even reskill until level 90 for free (100 max level).

The only thing those perks do is like choosing your class so that not everyone is just using a bow before the melee brawl. If you choosed the 2h perks you´ll make like no damage with bows and otherwise. It´s just like a class system that´s "gated" behind a level up system. And the system really works in the game. As a archer you could wear heavy armor but then you won´t do damage at all so every archers is using light armor. And that´s means you´re just dead when a heavy knight was able to close in, you could win if you have a much higher skill than the other player, but that´s really hard and it should be.

A 1v1 duell is not really different than in Warband. Directional attacks, feints, blocking, stabs and so on. It has a stamina system though.

Last edited:
Yes lets keep this to "estimated waiting time" in skirmish.

image.png

It's great that 'estimated wait time' is changing XDDDDDDDDDDDDD
****ING TW RETARDS

I guess I could call @MArdA TaleWorlds but he seems pretty nice. So I won't.

(All the sarcasm aside.. it isn't really aimed at you but other people surrounding you.. I actually do find you doing good job and I know that I'm getting muted or banned for above posts.. You are the only one semi communicating with mp community.
Pity that other MP devs won't talk anymore to us..
I guess it's not a wonder, after all, rainbow month ended and they are afraid of backlash or stoning..)

Last edited:
Lil update after I finished posting..
image.png

I'll post another one in few hours. No game will happen in 8-9 hours anyway..

Back
Top Bottom