Thank you Taleworlds

Users who are viewing this thread

Yeah, TW is chasing "quality" not $$$$$ for BL so far ...they want a quality game when released, no loot-boxes (child gambling), etc etc Yes, the game needs more depth but it is a simple strategic game Yes, it is taking a long time but Quality takes time.

If we get a Quality - simple - stable game early 2022 then we are ALL winners, modders will then take over creating a realistic - DEEPer game for adults .. then BL will be light-years ahead of the competition ..

Ok, I have to confess, they are black-mailing me ..they have pictures of me doing unspeakable things with a priest .. I have be very positive ... help ...

?
"Quality over quantity" yes, that's my opinion as well. I'd rather have a complete game than rely on the modders anyway.
...OK, I confess, too. They have pics of me in unspeakable acts with Kamala Harris ?

Anyways... No more replyies on this thread from me.
It's a simple THANK YOU thread for the Devs at Taleworlds so all you hating Trolls, go boil an egg or something.

Anyways... No more replyies on this thread from me.
It's a simple THANK YOU thread for the Devs at Taleworlds so all you hating Trolls, go boil an egg or something.
I hope you stick around, we need more people like you :smile:
It is refreshing to see some positivity around here!
Don't mind trolls, they have good reasons to be frustrated but their way of expressing it might come off as rude. I personally enjoy their trolling and find some humor in it.

I hope you stick around, we need more people like you :smile:
It is refreshing to see some positivity around here!
Don't mind trolls, they have good reasons to be frustrated but their way of expressing it might come off as rude. I personally enjoy their trolling and find some humor in it.
Okay, replying again in this thread because it's YOU.
I'm NOT leaving the forum, I'm just done replying IN THIS THREAD. ?
As for the trolls, I put them on Ignore and move on.
It seems that any positivity rubs some haters the wrong way, even when it's not directed at them specifically but OH WELL, haters will hate, no one can change that.
Thanks for the kind words.

It seems that any positivity rubs some haters the wrong way, even when it's not directed at them specifically but OH WELL, haters will hate, no one can change that.
Mate you need to learn some wisdom from @LuciusConfucius on baiting somewhat more subtly.

Glad to hear that ^^
Happy gaming and i wish you a good weekend!
Thank you! It's Sunday very morning and been gaming non-stop since Friday except to sleep and eat. Enjoying my weekend, I hope yours is as relaxing as mine.
Take care ?

Not the best start of Team Happy. :smile:
Ouch!
i can see that xD
Thank you! It's Sunday very morning and been gaming non-stop since Friday except to sleep and eat. Enjoying my weekend, I hope yours is as relaxing as mine.
Take care ?
You should have just done that mate, don't take the bait next time and above all, be respectful of other people's opinions.
Don't take their expression of frustration to the game you enjoy as a personal attacks and retaliate in such a manner. They love the game too and that's the way they express themselves, think of it as "Tough love".
Anyways, i hope this will be a learning experience and i hope you continue to enjoy playing the game. Take care :smile:

what in jesus blood

8 years before EA and 5 years in EA are you possessed

Anything is acceptable to people who have no standards for quality.

For the same reason why you didn't stay in your mom's womb as long as possible, but had to be dragged out kicking and screaming.

Brutal. :lol:

Rome isn't a video game.
Patience might be a virtue, but being gullible is definitely a vice.
knee-slap.gif

imagine getting muted could never be a taleworlds doubter

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom