Thank you Taleworlds

Users who are viewing this thread

SkullSplitter

Hello to all the Devs at Taleworlds

With this thread, I would very much like to thank Taleworlds and its Devs for all the good hard work you have put into Bannerlord since its release on Early Access.
I have played all the earlier versions of M&B since 2008, putting in thousands of hours combined and loving them all so when I caught wind of a new M&B I was very happy and giddy, I couldn't wait to play Bannerlord, and when the game finally came out on Steam Early Access I hurried to secure myself a download with money I had been keeping on ice for a year. I do not regret one single cent spent!!
I congratulate all you Devs for giving us Bannerlord as it is today and encourage you all to keep plugging at it until you are satisfied of the results and decide for a final full release.
There is still a lot to do, there are still features to be implemented but the game is already very playable as is, with the repayablity I've come to expect from a Taleworlds release.
Please do not hurry for a full release and keep adding to it. I, for one, will not mind at all if Full Release is pushed back even 'til 2025.
"Just make good " ?

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you...

what in jesus blood

8 years before EA and 5 years in EA are you possessed
Rome wasn't built in a day.
I'd rather the game stay in Early Access for a few years than have all sorts of things missing from it.
Patience is a virtue ?

I would rather devs to go for full release asap without bugs and improved ai and let the feature things to modders

I would rather devs to go for full release asap without bugs and improved ai and let the feature things to modders
Modders are great but a game as close to complete as possible is better. Besides, modders have already been at work and there are already a lot of mods for Bannerlord so I don't see why the game couldn't stay in early access for as long as possible.
Evidently the Devs agree since they've pushed back the Full Release date and I, for one, applaud them.

michael-scott-the-office.gif

Besides, modders have already been at work and there are already a lot of mods for Bannerlord so I don't see why the game couldn't stay in early access for as long as possible.
For the same reason why you didn't stay in your mom's womb as long as possible, but had to be dragged out kicking and screaming.

Yeah, TW is chasing "quality" not $$$$$ for BL so far ...they want a quality game when released, no loot-boxes (child gambling), etc etc Yes, the game needs more depth but it is a simple strategic game Yes, it is taking a long time but Quality takes time.

If we get a Quality - simple - stable game early 2022 then we are ALL winners, modders will then take over creating a realistic - DEEPer game for adults .. then BL will be light-years ahead of the competition ..

Ok, I have to confess, they are black-mailing me ..they have pictures of me doing unspeakable things with a priest .. I have be very positive ... help ...

Back
Top Bottom