Thank you TaleWorlds

Users who are viewing this thread

I would just like to take the opportunity to thank all the people at TW for working hard on providing us with a lot of patches, especially the first two weeks after launch.
I also want to point out that the entire community really appreciates when staff responds directly to our threads.

Some staff members are responding more than others, but every bit of extra information and explanation is greatly appreciated and it really makes us feel special as a community to have such an engaging team working on a game we all love.

Thank you all, and don't forget to have a life outside of work as well.

I would just like to take the opportunity to thank all the people at TW for working hard on providing us with a lot of patches, especially the first two weeks after launch.
I also want to point out that the entire community really appreciates when staff responds directly to our threads.

Some staff members are responding more than others, but every bit of extra information and explanation is greatly appreciated and it really makes us feel special as a community to have such an engaging team working on a game we all love.

+1
Same could be said to the people who create the doomsayer threads. Just saying.
+1

Yup, keep up the good work! Alot of users here just b*tching about like everything like some spoiled kids, having no ideea what pressure are dev dealing in these days after release, doing their best. Some of these whinners should know that devs are not their slaves that should immediatly fix their issue. They do the best they can, don't forget devs are humans to, not robots.

And yes, l see no problem to new threds with thanking and appreciating devs work as long as there are alot of whining ones.

Yup, thank you TW, keep up the good work !

Yup, keep up the good work! Alot of users here just b*tching about like everything like some spoiled kids, having no ideea what pressure are dev dealing in these days after release, doing their best. Some of these whinners should know that devs are not their slaves that should immediatly fix their issue. They do the best they can, don't forget devs are humans to, not robots.

And yes, l see no problem to new threds with thanking and appreciating devs work as long as there are alot of whining ones.

+1

I don't think I regret a single hour I spent in the games made by Taleworlds. I'm glad I helped out when I could and had fun doing it, met a lot of good people and had a lot of good discussions. The only thing I would like to see more is communication, especially on the MP side, as people are making their own assumptions which are being strengthened with every passing day in which they are not being addressed and it's becoming quite toxic. It's hurting both the playerbase and reputation of the company at this point, and I'm afraid it will devolve into a major circlejerk of blame.

Thank you, TaleWorlds, but please, communicate with us.

I would like to add my big thank you to TaleWorlds developers for creating this great game, and for their constant dedication to fixing issues, improving it, and to eventually add the missing features. As a software developer myself, it is clear to me how good job they are doing, considering how large the project is, and the pressure there are in.

PS. And yes, a little more communication wouldn't hurt.

Why don't you send them an e-mail instead?
Same reason you haven't conveyed that thought through PMs, I suppose?

Thank you, TaleWorlds, but please, communicate with us.

Kudos to you, sir or madam. You're seeing the point.

It's evident that TW is capable of doing a good job with their game, and we'll eventually see everything fixed and polished - one of the significant reasons for the forum tantrums is the fact that there's no roadmap or devblog telling us what's currently being worked on. With the shift to non-daily patches giving players at least a general idea of what to expect and what kind of progress was made already would help morale immensely.

Thanks TW for creating the Captain Mode! The most fun I've had in a multiplayer game in so long! Are there any other games out there that capture the magic of captain mode!?

Back
Top Bottom