Thank you, Taleworlds

Users who are viewing this thread

Just wanted to give you guys the appreciation you deserve. You develope the game with the same amount of passion that I play it with. I´ve startet playing with Warband in 2010, when I was only 12 years old. Since then, I didn´t stop. I´ve been waiting for 8 years now, travelling to Gamescom the last two years to visit you, reading every single blog on thursdays, making it my favorite day of the week.
Though I had to wait for a long long time, as many of my fellow warriors of Calradia, I am glad, you didn´t rush the game. You put in everything you could and proved to be worthy of your amazing community. You let me participate in Beta, which really saved my mind during exam period.
And now you even drop the price and finish earlier than expected. It will be an amazing game and I will be always a loving supporter of the series.
Can´t wait, it´s the last 30 Minutes of 8 years waiting time. Feels like waiting 8 years for Christmas finally to come.

Thanks for everything, keep on developing. I`m getting quite sentimental by now. ^^

Just wanted to give you guys the appreciation you deserve. You develope the game with the same amount of passion that I play it with. I´ve startet playing with Warband in 2010, when I was only 12 years old. Since then, I didn´t stop. I´ve been waiting for 8 years now, travelling to Gamescom the last two years to visit you, reading every single blog on thursdays, making it my favorite day of the week.
Though I had to wait for a long long time, as many of my fellow warriors of Calradia, I am glad, you didn´t rush the game. You put in everything you could and proved to be worthy of your amazing community. You let me participate in Beta, which really saved my mind during exam period.
And now you even drop the price and finish earlier than expected. It will be an amazing game and I will be always a loving supporter of the series.
Can´t wait, it´s the last 30 Minutes of 8 years waiting time. Feels like waiting 8 years for Christmas finally to come.

Thanks for everything, keep on developing. I`m getting quite sentimental by now. ^^

Dont say thats yet, there is still time for a meteor to annihilate all of human civilization. You might never get to play it.

Back
Top Bottom