Thank you from aD clan!

Users who are viewing this thread

aD_RaGe

Knight at Arms
logo.png
To begin with, I would like to thank those who organized this tournamet, streamed and refereed matches, sponsored the tournament and all the teams which took part in it.

For Alliance of Destruction this tournament is the first one after a long break and we’re very glad with the result which we were able to get. We would like to thank Angry Beard’s clan and Bendetto for their help at the beginning, perhaps it wouldn’t be possible for aD to participate on this tourney without them, we would like to thank all the players who played in our roster and Silver and Froska for commanding during the matches.
Despite the confident perfomance during the qualifiers, our team definitely lacked teamwork and stability of the roster, however, we were able to get our purposes which we had planned before the tournament. The match against Apis Europae showed how many work we should have done on our way to excellence and I’m sorry that it was the last match with this roster. Unfortunately, a lot of players decided to leave us after this tournament, but I hope that someday yet we will play at the same team. As for me, I will try to gather a new team under the tag of aD, but I’m not sure that it will be crowned with success.

Thank you again for this tournament, it was wonderful. Good luck on the battlefields, bladers.

Great show guys, was a pleasure to play against you, you're a great asset to the community. Hope to see you back next time (with a different roster I guess)! :grin:

Absolute pleasure to have you participate. Teams like aD make it a lovely experience to run tournaments and posts like this make it worthwhile. Thanks for playing, good luck with the new roster and to the old players who have gone elsewhere.

Thank you for your kind words and thanks for taking part!

It's always nice to have such awesome and kind people as you in, sadly not everyone is like that :sad:

Back
Top Bottom