Thank you for your maturity [APE] Superhobo

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering. Why don't you do that training in Team Deathmatch? You will have opponents to test your formations with. Duel is limited to one server per region, and it's a niche that people enjoy. As for Team Deathmatch, nobody would care if you, you know, fight in a Deathmatch with a Team.

Just wondering. Why don't you do that training in Team Deathmatch? You will have opponents to test your formations with. Duel is limited to one server per region, and it's a niche that people enjoy. As for Team Deathmatch, nobody would care if you, you know, fight in a Deathmatch with a Team.

It's impossible to do our training in a deathmatch. It's already a challenge to gather with random spawns. And between the sleeping spears and the arrows, nothing can be done. And there is no question of doing team combat but of training in our formations (a bit of a military parade if you prefer).

Many say that they are prevented from dueling? This is wrong, we are European. And we expressly go to the NA or OC server when they ARE EMPTY !!
Every time people come and troll us and prevent us from training. However, we even decide to change the server (example we were on NA, a troll comes, we go to OC, the troll follows us to the OC .... Ect).
This type of person does not come for a duel but just to piss off his world like a capricious kid.

In reality, what is preventing them from doing their duel in a corner of the map without coming to troll us?
Why follow us from server to server just to prevent us from playing?

@Dejan @Callum

Can we get more slots for the duel servers? AFAIK, the servers are just running Team Deathmatch and we have both event and public servers with 100+ slots running that same gamemode, so there shouldn't be any technical hurdles here I think?
I guess the only real problem you might run into is the map becoming quite crowded.
On the other hand role players usually stay tightly packed.

Lets not chase away the incredibly few people we still have playing the game over something as stupid as this. Let the roleplayers have their fun, as long as they dont start randomly attacking, who cares. If only there was a way for people to host their own servers and train in peace ?‍♂️
Sadly we're limited by the technology of our time. The old ones, who lived before had mastered the technology, but it was lost in the great storm.

Many say that they are prevented from dueling? This is wrong, we are European. And we expressly go to the NA or OC server when they ARE EMPTY !!
Anyone saying you're preventing them from dueling in NA is talking nonsense lol. NA duel servers are absolutely empty, with maybe 6 people in it at peak times at most. You're not hurting anyone dont worry lol.

There will hopefully be an easy fix to this soon. When the new type of duel servers come out taleworlds can leave the old kind for clans and other people to use, while the melee sweats can use the newer and better duel servers. Its a win, win.

Hello everyone,

I really wanted to thank our dear [APE] Superhobo for his maturity, exemplary conduct, and open-mindedness. Not to mention his legendary skill. And above all his 750 victory badge, which he wears with such pride that you'd think he had won a Nobel Prize.

I am part of the [BS], the Sacred Battalion, we are a FRENCH clan (I know “you like the baguette”).
Tonight, we were training to launch our new recruits on the DuelNAEST server. We were alone on the server. There were only members of our clan. And sometimes people would come by to see what we were doing but would leave without bothering us when they understood what we were doing (And I really thank them).

But all this to change when the great [APE] Superhobo arrived, thanks to him we were able to achieve our nullity. This man [APE] Superhobo who has so much skill, maturity and is so intelligent has arrived on the server.

His first action was of course to kill some of us, without of course respecting the rules of the duel server (You have to understand that [APE] Superhobo is superior to the rules given his legendary skill which makes all members tremble. of the Bannerlord community).

This GIANT from Bannerlord then decided to prevent us from continuing our futile training by running through our formations and preventing us from training properly.
You have to understand that from the height of his disproportionate ego, he considered (probably rightly since such a man cannot be wrong), that we did not deserve to do our quiet training.

So thank you again [APE] Superhobo, you are a true example for the Bannerlord community.
And I take this opportunity to thank everyone who behaves like this "kid".
I apologize for the actions of Superhobo, his actions had an incentive and reasons, maybe after this incident TW will add some type of private server for clans rather than duel.

the french boys can rp on empty NA duel as much as they want ok, server is a wasteland
It isn’t a waste land, it’s a holy land that shouldn’t be corrupted by the rp community. You know how sad I am when I join what seems to be a full server, and then it turns out to be full of rp’rs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom