Thank you for your maturity [APE] Superhobo

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sacom

Regular
Hello everyone,

I really wanted to thank our dear [APE] Superhobo for his maturity, exemplary conduct, and open-mindedness. Not to mention his legendary skill. And above all his 750 victory badge, which he wears with such pride that you'd think he had won a Nobel Prize.

I am part of the [BS], the Sacred Battalion, we are a FRENCH clan (I know “you like the baguette”).
Tonight, we were training to launch our new recruits on the DuelNAEST server. We were alone on the server. There were only members of our clan. And sometimes people would come by to see what we were doing but would leave without bothering us when they understood what we were doing (And I really thank them).

But all this to change when the great [APE] Superhobo arrived, thanks to him we were able to achieve our nullity. This man [APE] Superhobo who has so much skill, maturity and is so intelligent has arrived on the server.

His first action was of course to kill some of us, without of course respecting the rules of the duel server (You have to understand that [APE] Superhobo is superior to the rules given his legendary skill which makes all members tremble. of the Bannerlord community).

This GIANT from Bannerlord then decided to prevent us from continuing our futile training by running through our formations and preventing us from training properly.
You have to understand that from the height of his disproportionate ego, he considered (probably rightly since such a man cannot be wrong), that we did not deserve to do our quiet training.

So thank you again [APE] Superhobo, you are a true example for the Bannerlord community.
And I take this opportunity to thank everyone who behaves like this "kid".

Honestly, I sympathize with the roleplayers, but it was ****ing annoying joining a seemingly full duel server to find it filled with 20+ roleplayers walking around in formation. Just another thing that wouldn't be an issue if we just had some custom servers :iamamoron:

Honestly, I sympathize with the roleplayers, but it was ****ing annoying joining a seemingly full duel server to find it filled with 20+ roleplayers walking around in formation. Just another thing that wouldn't be an issue if we just had some custom servers :iamamoron:
+++++++++++ god bless you gadgie

You should not use duel server for personal clan trainings.It's meant for people to train their melee skill and you are filling it up with 20 players(so that normal people can't join) .You deserve to get murdered.

I noticed you admit to breaking duel server rules:
"Attack anyone other than an opponent that has accepted your duel request."
"Interrupt or otherwise disturb an ongoing duel."

A lot of people are acting this way now...

I can also name [KW][L] Baten who trolled us during a training

RP players are almost the last people playing this multiplayer, don't let toxic skirmish players ruin our experience

@MArdA TaleWorlds
Why are you crying so much? You are just mad that I destroyed you on duel and then you send your roleplay puppets after me trying to suckerpunch me. Get off the duel servers with your puppets and go TDM instead, smh..

i do understand better why your clan name is Keyboard Warriors :wink: (for some of you).
i totally understand that but we do not have any other solutions, and the server is usually not full during our trainings so real duelists can join. Sometimes it is full and it must be really annoying for you guys and we are sorry for that.

Why are you crying so much? You are just mad that I destroyed you on duel and then you send your roleplay puppets after me trying to suckerpunch me. Get off the duel servers with your puppets and go TDM instead, smh..
x)

That's sad... Joining our line to troll, kick and face-hug my players. Then starting slashing (you or your mate i didn't remeber) and then getting punished.

That's the reality bro, stop annoying people who didn't ask for, the Duel Server wasn't full, you just wanted to troll admit it

EDIT : as Helmita said, we are sorry for sometimes perturbing the Duel Server, but all of our guys are training and practicing duel and respecting rules of the server

sorry for you experience, but also:
the prophet speaks the truth ?

maybe TW could look into providing an extra server for RP purposes? don't think you would need one for every region, ping shouldnt make too much of a difference, right?

maybe TW could look into providing an extra server for RP purposes? don't think you would need one for every region, ping shouldnt make too much of a difference, right?
The issue with the ping is that we don't just do formations, we pratice with X vs X battles, clan duels etc... so we can't really go on a 150 ms server :-/

I totally agree with you.

To prove my point, please found in this link an open letter made months ago : https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/open-letter-by-the-roleplay-community.438062/

Btw, I have to tell that players you call 'rp' are just coming on Duel Server to fight, they deserve their place as much as any other players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom