Thank you for the feedback

Users who are viewing this thread

Could you make lord conversion and recruiting somewhat easier for filthy casuals like me? Maybe make it adjustable in options.
Right now with 8 charisma and 8 persuasion it's impossible to brainwash anyone for me, now matter how much they like me.

Remorr said:
Could you make lord conversion and recruiting somewhat easier for filthy casuals like me? Maybe make it adjustable in options.
Right now with 8 charisma and 8 persuasion it's impossible to brainwash anyone for me, now matter how much they like me.

Design feature I'm afraid, you want to be super strong then you lack somewhere else, you want to be able to influence people, you sacrifice a bit of fighting ability.

Whats up with the BOTS online? Survival is impossible because the Bots swing like as fast as they are in Native and do way more damage. 1v1 is almost impossible and I am a veteran M&B player. Love the Singleplayer in this Mod but the bots are severely OP, even the priests with sticks or the townsmen with little knives, seems like the bots are always on berserk mode or something

Just wish to give a short but honest feedback about my experience in VC so far:
You guys did a wonderfull job, the "viking atmosphere" is very good (as far as a game can be) and the suport in this forum is great. Keep the good work  :wink:

Laizenbh said:
Just wish to give a short but honest feedback about my experience in VC so far:
You guys did a wonderfull job, the "viking atmosphere" is very good (as far as a game can be) and the suport in this forum is great. Keep the good work  :wink:

I agree, have played M&B since 2008, but VC (since reforged) is the best M&B ever IMO. Aside from the new content it's got rid of so many native annoyances and limitations.

I even forgive losing my beloved overpowered horse archer builds :smile:  (though I've always figured the realistic solution was to allow short bows-only when mounted)

Back
Top Bottom