Thank you for (mostly) fixing Ruins of Jawali

Users who are viewing this thread

I am really happy the developers got around to fixing these server crashes, despite not fixing all the "off-limits" areas of the maps. Ruins of Jawali was especially prone to intentional server crashes before, but since this latest hot-fix I can confirm that the map is now safe from known intentional server crashes. However there are still many, many locations on ruins of Jawali that should be off-limits to the player, but can still be accessed through climbing rocks. For example the castle behind the A flag, the castle tower outside of A, the ruined wall, the large mountain, and all of the rooftops in the A flag area all can still be accessed by the player. @AVRC @MArdA TaleWorlds @Callum If it would be helpful, I can create a video detailing all these locations and every different way of accessing them for you to have a look at so that you can prevent players from going where you didn't design for them to go. Please let me know if this is something that interests you. I also have a few locations that I would like to point out on Druimmor forest.

I'm sure they know about them, these were reported back in the beta but AFAIK the problem is in the game code not invisible barriers etc. In any case, with it being captain mode and only the player can really abuse these positions it's pretty minimal.

I am really happy the developers got around to fixing these server crashes, despite not fixing all the "off-limits" areas of the maps. Ruins of Jawali was especially prone to intentional server crashes before, but since this latest hot-fix I can confirm that the map is now safe from known intentional server crashes. However there are still many, many locations on ruins of Jawali that should be off-limits to the player, but can still be accessed through climbing rocks. For example the castle behind the A flag, the castle tower outside of A, the ruined wall, the large mountain, and all of the rooftops in the A flag area all can still be accessed by the player. @AVRC @MArdA TaleWorlds @Callum If it would be helpful, I can create a video detailing all these locations and every different way of accessing them for you to have a look at so that you can prevent players from going where you didn't design for them to go. Please let me know if this is something that interests you. I also have a few locations that I would like to point out on Druimmor forest.
Thanks @LingLing, a video would be very helpful to make sure we don't miss anything. Tag me and I will forward it to the map owner.

I'm sure they know about them, these were reported back in the beta but AFAIK the problem is in the game code not invisible barriers etc. In any case, with it being captain mode and only the player can really abuse these positions it's pretty minimal.

Latest hotfix should fix issues with barriers. We would love to see still possible abuses to make sure it works properly and there isn't another issue.

Thanks @LingLing, a video would be very helpful to make sure we don't miss anything. Tag me and I will forward it to the map owner.
Latest hotfix should fix issues with barriers. We would love to see still possible abuses to make sure it works properly and there isn't another issue.

@AVRC @azakhi Here is the video, I tried to keep it short and to the point. If you need any further clarification on any of these locations i'll be happy to elaborate. I will upload a short Druimmor Forest video later in the week.

@AVRC @azakhi Here is the video, I tried to keep it short and to the point. If you need any further clarification on any of these locations i'll be happy to elaborate. I will upload a short Druimmor Forest video later in the week.

Thank you, forwarded the video to QA. Looking forward to the next one.

Back
Top Bottom