Thank you Calatild, you are so kind

Users who are viewing this thread

my english is bad, so?

Not sure if youre aware of Skyrim but heres an example
1024148e79256cf95a7c7be1578ce053.jpg

Get money, boys.

But seriously, treating independent clans as criminals instead of factions should probably just be done away with.
my english is bad, so?

It is a joke. A reference to Skyrim where you could convince people to do things based on your Speech skill. "Speech level 100" because you convinced her to repeatedly pay you for peace.

I like to squeezy them for their money and horses, then just attack them anyways :razz:
But it's a very weird system that needs some work for sure.
Like for example it would be better if for independent faction you can make peace that way once, but after that they blacklist you if you attack them again and it's either much harder or requires giving up a fief to get peace again as independent.
I think squeezing lords to let them go would be good, but them all being able to make peace for the faction is silly.

This has to be done with the right way.For example to demand monthly/annually payments from defeated enemies or clans under protection.

yeah it happened to me too, but I didn't use it like this... I thought it happened because I beat their parties around too much, but yeah, they shouldn't give you money like that...
I am really mad, now there is no point to play until this is fixed

I am really mad, now there is no point to play until this is fixed

I agree... I will play some multiplayer now and then I guess. I played some team deathmatch and it feels better than before. The swing of 2handed weapons is slower, combat feels great from the little that I have played on the beta branch (there is multiplayer on beta branch now, but not many play it)

This is a clear exploit that needs to be addressed.

There should also be a Honor system. It might resemble what is in Total War. It basically is your reputation.

If you declare war right after making peace, your reputation goes down - and as a result, other clans will be less willing to trust you. It should also give you the negative points in the Honorable trait.

Back
Top Bottom