tha Thread (formerly: That sucks)

Is DrThomas really tha Threader?

  • Why, of course he is.

    Votes: 23 25.3%
  • What? NO!

    Votes: 9 9.9%
  • Hehe... giggles.

    Votes: 11 12.1%
  • BRAINZZZZ.

    Votes: 22 24.2%
  • doo doo doo doo

    Votes: 26 28.6%

  • Total voters
    91

Currently viewing this thread:

Tei

Sergeant at Arms
Caeled said:
Tei said:
what the hell?
*BUMP*

we thought you left us for dead and therefore simulated this in tha thread...or so.
this will have to do until anyone comes up with a better excuse.
i did leave you, you unworthy of my presence peasants!

booyah!
 

caddux

Sergeant at Arms
M&BWBWF&S
Just discovered this thread. I just loved it! Didn't read everything, though. It's quite long! But after reading like 13 pages I felt the urge to post here. I just don't know exactly how I can contribute with the weirdeness of this thread... yet! But I'll figure that out after a few shots. By the way, just installed 1257 ad. It looks like I found the mod of my dreams, because it is the closest thing to the game of my dreams, which would be Age of Empires II in M&B style!
 

Tei

Sergeant at Arms
caddux said:
Just discovered this thread. I just loved it! Didn't read everything, though. It's quite long! But after reading like 13 pages I felt the urge to post here. I just don't know exactly how I can contribute with the weirdeness of this thread... yet! But I'll figure that out after a few shots. By the way, just installed 1257 ad. It looks like I found the mod of my dreams, because it is the closest thing to the game of my dreams, which would be Age of Empires II in M&B style!
yeah, you just wait until it starts crashing on you like a suicidal in f1 vehicle.
 
just wondering if the new SVN is savegame compatible with the version before horn sounds were introduced?

I don't wantsta give up me castle :smile:


EDIT: Nm found out its not save game compatible so have restarted *Sheds a tear over his captured Hungarian castle*
 

Caeled

Sergeant at Arms
Arrakhis said:
Tha thread is not for 1257ad problem solver, its a tavern for chat and crazy things

word!

Did you know that Heron of Greece invented steam power in 50 BC. But the leaders of the day thought that it would cause unemployment which may lead to unrest and the invention, well, ran out of steam.
 

caddux

Sergeant at Arms
M&BWBWF&S
Caeled said:
Arrakhis said:
Tha thread is not for 1257ad problem solver, its a tavern for chat and crazy things

word!

Did you know that Heron of Greece invented steam power in 50 BC. But the leaders of the day thought that it would cause unemployment which may lead to unrest and the invention, well, ran out of steam.

See, the problem inventing steam in 50 BC was that there was no internet at that time, so it would be very difficult for them to sell their games!
 

Arrakhis

Knight
WB
caddux said:
Caeled said:
Arrakhis said:
Tha thread is not for 1257ad problem solver, its a tavern for chat and crazy things

word!

Did you know that Heron of Greece invented steam power in 50 BC. But the leaders of the day thought that it would cause unemployment which may lead to unrest and the invention, well, ran out of steam.

See, the problem inventing steam in 50 BC was that there was no internet at that time, so it would be very difficult for them to sell their games!
its proven since 50 BC Steam is useless
 

caddux

Sergeant at Arms
M&BWBWF&S
I'd like them to add one dialog option when you are attacked by bandits in WF&S. In addition to "I'll give you nothing but cold steel, scum!" I think there should be also "I'll give you nothing but hot steel, scum" since now you can use fire arms! Isn't this a great idea? :smile:
 
I like shiny stuff - as in eye/ear candy.
I actualy want to improve sounds alltogheter(as in improve - add more of them in various situations). Especialy in the battlefield. For example that an idle soldiers would cough, fart? and make all kind of other sounds(I have the script, I just need time to find suitable sounds). I would also like to see more yelling and screaming. Like a unit following a command, something like this(a unit repeating command would also be nice, but lets not get a head of us) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoKlSf-5C7w&feature=player_embedded .

Also some other crap that I have on my mind.
 

ntb_15

Sergeant Knight
DrTomas said:
I like shiny stuff - as in eye/ear candy.
I actualy want to improve sounds alltogheter(as in improve - add more of them in various situations). Especialy in the battlefield. For example that an idle soldiers would cough, fart? and make all kind of other sounds(I have the script, I just need time to find suitable sounds). I would also like to see more yelling and screaming. Like a unit following a command, something like this(a unit repeating command would also be nice, but lets not get a head of us) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoKlSf-5C7w&feature=player_embedded .

Also some other crap that I have on my mind.
Something like that would be awesome. I always found the battle atmosphere to be way too lacking in warband. Medieval 2 total war had awesome battle atmosphere, with screaming and shouting and screaming and yelling and screaming. And farting would be a nice little touch as well  :razz:.
 
Top Bottom