Antiquity OSP 3D Art TG's Ancient Armory

Users who are viewing this thread

Time Golem

Recruit
TG’s Ancient Armory 1.0

Back in 2010 I started getting into some very simple Warband modding for the single player campaign I was playing. Because the of all the amazing information available in this modding community I started getting more ambitious and began making some items for a Bronze Age inspired mod … apparently that was a little too ambitious as my modding time diminished and the work got shelved, gathering dust until recently.
I finally decided to complete enough items to make an OSP, which I hope will find good use in the many worlds of Warband!

Many thanks to the whole community for providing all the knowledge with extra special big thanks to all tutorial posters and mtarini for Open BRF!

tgaa_rendering.jpg

tgaa_ingame.jpg

Download:

http://timegolem.tazyik.com/modding/TGAA.zip

*Use as you will, no need to ask permission but please give credit.*

Please bear in mind, this was my first modding endeavor and everything is made from scratch so you’ll see some inconsistency in quality. The early items are made less well than later ones, featuring some convoluted UV maps but in-game looks are good. Last but not least, I haven’t tested extensively so let me know if you encounter any bugs.

First modding endeavor and you're already making me jealous of your skills.  :mrgreen: Think you've got a rich and rewarding modding career ahead of you, Time Golem. Those are really top notch stuff!

Thanks! I'm not really new to 3D modeling or Photoshop though, but had not done mesh type objects or UV mapping ... probably the only person using antique programs like ACad R14 to draft details :lol:  Thanks to all the great tutorials though, was able to get into making game items.

Sahran said:
First modding endeavor and you're already making me jealous of your skills.  :mrgreen: Think you've got a rich and rewarding modding career ahead of you, Time Golem. Those are really top notch stuff!

QFT.

wow those armors look amazing and it was exactly what i was looking for :mrgreen: thumbs up dude

Very nice stuff, TimeGolem. :smile:

TheElite said:
where do you put the script module_items
Nowhere. It's part of the module system. If you're using that to mod, simply use the lines provided here in the module_items you already have. Though to be honest, try to read up on everything before asking, please.

FrisianDude said:
Very nice stuff, TimeGolem. :smile:

TheElite said:
where do you put the script module_items
Nowhere. It's part of the module system. If you're using that to mod, simply use the lines provided here in the module_items you already have. Though to be honest, try to read up on everything before asking, please.
yeah sorry i dont use the module system so i wouldnt of knowin that and yes i apologize, next time i will look things up before asking its just the armors are really good and i wanted to use them

Hello TheElite, you can add the items without getting into the module system by using item_kinds instead:

Copy & paste the textures into your module textures folder
Copy & paste the .brf file into your module resources folder
Copy & paste the lines in item_kinds.txt to the end of the item_kinds1.txt in your module folder
Add the line "load_module_resource = tg_ancient_armory" (without the quotation marks) to the module.ini file in your module folder

You can use Morgh's Editor to tweak the item properties.

thank you so much for the armour and telling me where to put them, ive got it working now :grin:

Back
Top Bottom