WB 2D Art Textures won't load on mesh

Users who are viewing this thread

This is how my mesh looks like on BRF and should look like ingame. In the actual game though, the item looks completely white, obviously losing all of the textures that it should had. What causes game to not load those textures? (My resource pack is used by module.ini, and every other item that I had edited before works perfectly)

Solution
Make sure that you have either the material and texture entries at the same brf file as the mesh or that they are in brf files which are getting loaded before. The loading order is texture -> material -> mesh.
Make also sure that you have no other material/texture/item entry which has the same name.

Eärendil Ardamírë

Subforum Moderator
WBWF&SM&B
Make sure that you have either the material and texture entries at the same brf file as the mesh or that they are in brf files which are getting loaded before. The loading order is texture -> material -> mesh.
Make also sure that you have no other material/texture/item entry which has the same name.

Upvote 0
Solution
Actually I have made a very stupid mistake of not creating the textures within the brf that I have assigned to the mesh. But your reply will also prove to be helpful to me!

Upvote 0
Top Bottom